Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mining companys

5 posters

Go down

Mining companys  Empty Mining companys

Post by Peaky Mon 11 May 2015, 6:30 pm

Hi all

I have a meeting with a mining company tomorrow about prospecting on there leases

I have permission from them to prospect in areas that look great but they have asked me to come in to discuss areas

Any one had a meeting like this.

Not sure what to expect.

It was the GM that phoned me and asked me to come in for a chat

What's up with that.

We (Crazy Pete ) and I have done allot of work in the area with the last company that had the leases so maybe just want to pick my brain.

Just not sure

Peaky
Peaky
Peaky

Back to top Go down

Mining companys  Empty Re: Mining companys

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 11 May 2015, 7:09 pm

hey peaky
yea had a few would not sweat it too much could be a few things
1) they are planning to actually do some work and want to let you know some no go areas so you stay out of the way
2) not many companies put any weight on what prospectors have found prefer to stick to drill results but you never know might be a smart one could be interested in what you have found in the past...
3) formalize an access agreement / disclaimer with you to cover their ar*e if something goes wrong
all dealings i have had with the big boys has been very professional and too the point with no dramas. good luck man

cheers Tom
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Mon 11 May 2015, 7:47 pm

Hi Peaky.I have just been given permission to access some mining leases from a fairly large Company.One of the leases they were not keen to give permission on was the fact that they were about to start intensive drilling and a safety issue came to the fore front.The way they worded it was that they "preferred if we did not enter onto it"which I thought was quite polite.Being a member of Apla also helped.
As Tom said,I dont think I would worry unduly about it,I would take it as a bonus that they are prepared to have a meeting with you.

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Tue 12 May 2015, 7:58 am

Peaky wrote:Hi all

I have a meeting with a mining company tomorrow about prospecting on there leases

I have permission from them to prospect in areas that look great but they have asked me to come in to discuss areas

Any one had a meeting like this.

Not sure what to expect.

It was the GM that phoned me and asked me to come in for a chat

What's up with that.

We (Crazy Pete ) and I have done allot of work in the area with the last company that had the leases so maybe just want to pick my brain.  

Just not sure

Peaky

G'day mate Very Happy

Do you still have a copy of that arrangement we had with the previous owners ?
If not i can email it to ya, think i still have the original version we came up with. Wink
Would be good to have that for the meeting tomorrow.

Good luck man and let us know how we go cheers Very Happy

Pete Cool
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gim Tue 12 May 2015, 8:07 am

Hi Peaky,
I have been called in to talk to the company rep, they just informed us of the work they where doing in the area, they had a guy pushing, just asked us to go and let him know we where on the lease detecting, and gave us a some info of good soil results they had obtained thru drilling. and yes being a member of APLA also helped with the insurance cover you get from being a member.
Gim
gim
gim

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky Tue 12 May 2015, 8:16 am

Crazy

Yes mate I have the copy of the agreement we came up with

I am told the meeting is with there head GEO and General Manager to discuss what I know about the area and for them to pass information on that may help.

Not a APLA Member but the Agreement I have put's no doubt that I have no come back to the company if anything goes wrong

I know they are about to build a new Processing plant on the ground we have worked over the last 2 years so that may be it

Time will tell

I will let you know later today but I would be happy to access that ground one last time to run the big coils over it l;wfh

If not I would like to be able to get into the Jox Patch and work around the hill cos there are more patches there Mining companys  3100332128

Peaky
Peaky
Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down