Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mining Company's

2 posters

Go down

Mining Company's Empty Mining Company's

Post by Peaky Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

Gents

Not all Mining companys are the same ( So I have found out ) cheers cheers

I have been talking to one company over the last 3 months about access to there leases

I have been given permission to prospect on all of there leases and all I have had to do is let them know where I have been finding the Gold.

This week I have had the Geology Manager contact me with details and maps on the area they know has good nugget gold. l;wfh

He has also told me that they will start mining this area next year so I should be hitting the area as much as I can before I will Be locked out

What a great bloke

Peaky

Back to top Go down

Mining Company's Empty re: mining company's

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:43 pm

good onya peaky, that's great news for you mate. just proves it don't hurt to ask ay!!!, after all what's the worst that can happen, you get told NO.
if i was in your possie and with my mindset atm, i'd be chucking in work and smashing it.
just gotta watch the handbrake Razz Razz
all the best with ya venture peaky, i ain't met you yet but you've done nothing but try and help me out where you could, so i truely hope ya find a shitte load mate.
jase

Back to top Go down

Mining Company's Empty Re: Mining Company's

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 4:38 pm

Peaky, did the new info pack arrive yet mate ? Wink
Tell Mrs Peak i'll come n mop the floors if that gets ya more points up bro Razz

Back to top Go down

Mining Company's Empty re: mining company's

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 4:55 pm

Great stuff Peaky!
I think maybe more of us should approach these guy's in a calm and collected way and try to build a bit of a relationship, that we are no threat!
It's aways better to be up front, mind you I let one mob in Magnet know where I found some yellow, next time I went there it looked like the moon, craters everywhere
A lot of these guys are into detecting as well, good luck to em!

Back to top Go down

Mining Company's Empty Mining Company's

Post by albo Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:45 pm

Thats great some of these companies allow this as the gold we get from the topsoil before open pit work begins is gold they cant mine anyway. All topsoil taken before the pit begins is stockpiled for later on to use as mullock heap coverage anyhow. Good to hear some sense come from the big fellas. albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky Thu 22 Nov 2012, 7:57 am

Lojay

Thanks for that

Pete
Check your e mail Details sent

I have made it a piont to go to the mining compant not call them or send a e mail
I think seeing them in person dose help as I have had two companys give me permission this way.
I am also very open with the information I give them and they then seem to give more information back

It all helps

Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:33 am

Cheers Peaky
Now just the bloody heat to deal with mate Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down