Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started me trip

+15
koeh
Bonefisher
martinjsto
gut feeling
BIG GEM
Nosralt
araratgold
Bignuggs
bluedog
Biggest Kev
K town swinger
snapper
Flying kiwi
shorty
UTBN
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Started me trip Empty Started me trip

Post by UTBN Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:45 am

G'day all Jason here. Began my trip almost two weeks ago outta kal with a mate. Weather playing up and emi is a real bastard. This is my first trip in a while and picked up where I left off really. Gold most days. I've got up to nearly 1.5 oz so far and biggest bit touch under 13 grams. Me mate has found nothing at all yet. Pretty much have given up on telling him he won't find gold with coil being swung half ft off the deck. Using an iPhone and trying to up load photos. Will post when I work it out

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Started me trip Empty Re: Started me trip

Post by UTBN Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:50 am

Ahh stuff it. It's too hard uploading photos here with phone. If someone wants to pm me a mobile number will send via that way and repost if they want too.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by shorty Mon 18 Mar 2013, 7:08 pm

Good to see you're getting some, wish we were up there, depending on work I may be up there full time soon.
Chris
shorty
shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Tue 19 Mar 2013, 5:30 am

Started me trip Photo1_zps4b74123f

there you go jase - uploaded

some nice colour there mate Cool
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Tue 19 Mar 2013, 8:32 am

nice gold, could be a pendent there if ya can get a bail on that bigger chunk cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by K town swinger Tue 19 Mar 2013, 8:57 am

Nice slugs mate.

K town.

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 3:21 pm

Keep up the good work mate kwdf hjjo

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Sat 23 Mar 2013, 1:30 pm

G'day guys thanks for comments and big thanks to flying kiwi for posting the pic. I've still forgotten to take more but will. Still finding but have slowed down a bit. Got a 5 grammer this morning after a bloody long walk.
Got invited onto lease outta kal but hard going. The lease holder is and has done huge amounts of pushings and still getting a bit of gold.
He's allowed us to detect after him but only the odd sub grammer.
Anyway bring on the derby carn west coast

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sat 23 Mar 2013, 1:44 pm

Nice going with the 5 gramer, as far as the derby goes, hope they belt the crap outa each other lol! cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sat 23 Mar 2013, 3:32 pm

no worries bud. Cool
5 days to go until me and the missis head off for the first trip of the season cant wait its been a looonnnnggg summer!! kwdf
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sat 23 Mar 2013, 5:25 pm

Good luck on ya trip Kiwi, hope theres plenty of this l;wfh cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:53 pm

G'day guys. Faintest reception here. Hit something late this arvo that I'm hoping will be decent. 11 bits, biggest 13 gms for total of 37 grms.
Pretty good for 35 mins work. All were in area bout 100sqm.
All alluvial bits however, see how much more outta this patch. Will try to send pic to flying kiwi if I can.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Wed 27 Mar 2013, 7:42 pm

Nice pieces Jase, we're heading up to Kal on April fools day haha lol hope we find some real gold. Hey Tom goodluck to yourself & missus but I know you'll kill the pig with the effort you put in.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Thu 28 Mar 2013, 7:06 am

nice gold jason hope you get a lot more mate
cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:22 am

Cheers guys. Got another 1/2 oz yesterday and should be more to come from the patch I found. Finally got more pics but also video footage. I think flying kiwi has left on his trip so dunno if someone can send an email addy to me then will send a pic via that way.
To kev from mandurah if you want a lease to go on outta kal where I am atm lemme know and will give you directions. There's gold around but you gotta look hard for it. Lease holder is good fella and doubt he'd mind. I get limited reception but if u want my mobile number PM me if u r a member---cheers jase

Last edited by oneday monday on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : management)

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:44 am

way to go jase

Keep up the good work and keep takin those happy snaps--PM bignuggs--he should be able to download for u..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 30 Mar 2013, 12:39 pm

Message sent to your mobile number Jase.

Cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Sun 31 Mar 2013, 5:58 pm

G'day guys. Still working the patch and up to 4 ozs now. Biggest piece today was 15.5 grams and will get a photo up thru cliff if he's still able to put pics up.
Cheers heaps cliff if you can

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 31 Mar 2013, 6:32 pm

He's finding some good gold. Here's a coupla pics.
Good stuff Jase

Started me trip Image11
Started me trip Image_10
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 01 Apr 2013, 3:47 pm

Jase is out in the scrub somewhere and has no phone reception, lucky he came into town so we got those photo's of some excellent gold. He tells me there is more to come with photo's and some info about his trip.
Bloody nice finds anyway.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by araratgold Mon 01 Apr 2013, 7:19 pm

Bloody nice gold there Jason,
Can't wait til the end of next month when Dad and I arrive over there ! Very Happy
Cheers,
Rick
araratgold
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Tue 02 Apr 2013, 8:14 am

G'day guys. Back in town early as had few dramas. Firstly I found another half oz yesterday I didn't take pics but have taken video footage. So this patch is still producing but my feeling its nearly done.
I sold all my gold to the station overseer last night so I'm cashed up.
But bad news.
The fella I started trip with I've had major falling out with after what's been going on. We were to split gold but this guy was useless. He always slept in, never cooked, left his filthy dishes all over camp attracting flies and ants. He ate all the food and detected minimally. His family arrived for a few days and as they weren't finding began to go funny towards me until his mother abused me for finding the 15.5 grammer and other bits. She called me a thief for getting gold on someone else's lease. The truth is I had and have full permission to go on the lease.
I've shown the person who has the authority of the lease all the gold I keep finding and locations.
So I ended the trip with the fella I started with and moved camp. Last night I went to the station owner as he wanted to buy all the gold. Upon returning to camp I saw the now ex detecting partner racing in his car outta the lease. I saw his tracks at my camp, and saw that he stole all my coils. I've just spoken to him and he has promised to hand them back in town to a shop for me to collect. Ironic his mother called me a thief isn't it.
Anyway if he doesn't return my coils I will take care of it my way.
Of management allows me I will also name and shame him here.
I will try to send video footage through to bignuggs if I can too

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Tue 02 Apr 2013, 8:17 am

Ps. I had found close to 5 ozs while this guy had found roughly 6 grams. This gives you an idea as to who is working hard got gold and who wasn't.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by araratgold Tue 02 Apr 2013, 8:49 am

Bloody hell Jason,

Sounds like a complete prat ( and his family ). Shocked
Gold does funny things to people ! Rolling Eyes

On a brighter note it is good to see you are getting some good gold ! Very Happy

Cheers,
Rick
araratgold
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Tue 02 Apr 2013, 9:07 am

Thanks Rick. Yeah it certainly does. This is now the second time it's happened so I ain't going to partner up with someone again.
Gold ain't easy to find. I do quite well but what people don't see is the 15 km walks every day without fail I do to find patches or the odd bits.
The coils are being handed back after my gentle persuasions. So alls good and I'm back in business

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next