Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new gold nugget detector

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new gold nugget detector Empty A new gold nugget detector

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 4:07 pm

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished with the forum - found a backer)

Back to top Go down

A new gold nugget detector Empty Re: A new gold nugget detector

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 5:26 pm

yeah right --who r u and what do u do and why a businss deal--may i suggest a business broker to keep your proposal at arms length..I note that this is mixed up with UWA--so I really am amused that UWA needs a business partner coz most things that r so good r usually sold of to American interests..

Further more if anyone on here what's to go with u then I suggest they PM u..then let us know what eventuates..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 08 Mar 2013, 6:19 pm

I'll add my bit to this.

FORUM RULES
10. Business or Company advertising will not be accepted unless permission has been given by the forum management.

To me it sounds like blatant advertising and that is not acceptable as you didn't ask for permission.

Bignuggs

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

A new gold nugget detector Empty Hi, All

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 10:33 am

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 09 Mar 2013, 1:02 pm

Your original post was edited by management for a reason and we won't enter into an argument about it. I seriously doubt any "mature" prospector or detectorist would entertain the thought of going out with someone who only wants to "test drive" their own gear.
I can only suggest you do your own testing in the field, give us some results of your findings and then you may find someone who will give you a chance.
Until then, best of luck to you and your endeavours.

Bignuggs

PS. try giving us some of your background in detail and what you are trying to do.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 2:55 pm

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 09 Mar 2013, 3:15 pm

Appears you are a "Techhead" to have developed a machine. Sorry to hear you will look elsewhere.
The more information you can supply to us, will get you the interest you require.
Is it a VLF or PI machine, has it been designed to only work on salt, will it work on all types of ground ? The questions are endless and detectorists are a sceptical lot of people when a new machine has been announced.
We don't want your secrets, just a bit more info about what it can do.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 3:44 pm

why dont u pay for a weeks tour with the many people that do guided tours in the goldfields--they would be more than interested in u taggin along and u dont have to tell them a dam thing of what u have hidden in ya pants..

This forum is about sharing ideas and from what u have written - u dont want to share any info--seem to me u just want to blow your own trumpet..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 4:25 pm

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 4:47 pm

now we are on track trinity--I am sure that a couple of prospectors will want a bit more info regarding the terms and conditions of your partnership..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 09 Mar 2013, 5:36 pm

Hope its a winner there mate , id love to spend the time & check it out but im locked in with work for now , any way theres lots of positive prospectors here that will put their hand up for a new / posible break through i reckon . Not much to lose really .The tech side of tecting is due for another good breakout .. some where , hope you have it & it would be good if you report on your progress back here , a pm would be great if you dont wish to publicise it . cheers mate albo. cheers
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 09 Mar 2013, 6:19 pm

So here we go. Something new. Who is up for it ? It'll be interesting to see the end results. We all want new technology if it gives us an edge or a wedge. ya got my interest but I wanna see the results first.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 7:38 pm

OK--Mr Trinity make ya way to Karratha-I know of at least 12 major gold spots up here where gold has been found.
I will take u out for a couple of days and u walk with your device--which I hope is completely shielded and mark your targets etc and we will throw our detectors over the same points of contact and see how good your machine is--if it works then we will sit down and talk over a so called deal--we will have use of a backhoe just in case u get something extra deep.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 09 Mar 2013, 8:27 pm

Onya Ray ,never know mate , imagine if was the goods ,& the only loss to you is a couple of hours or so to check it out , wouldnt give too much away as far as locations go till you got him sussed , i hope theres something in it, if so like most most people here ,i know where theres some proven salt areas with deep gold ground to try. i always keep the options open till proved otherwise , cheers & if its a winner could you pm me Razz , thanks albo
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 8:36 pm

mate we will wait and see..
regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by mulgadansa Sat 09 Mar 2013, 10:16 pm

Gday Trinity
Sounds interesting. contact a guy named "Madtuna", he's a member here. He's involved in gold tours out of Laverton and I reckon he'd give you a hearing. He definitely thinks outside the square.
cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 11:01 am

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Sun 10 Mar 2013, 2:31 pm

G'day TL.
An interesting concept and maybe worth consideration.
I can access investment funding but would need to know considerably more than you are presently revealing.
Well thats ok, a PM can establish bona fides so its really up to you.
I would like to ask though, how long ago was it the fellow from Kal. took you out on that test run and when did you lose contact with him?
Could be someone else is developing your ideas without your knowledge.
Mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 2:47 pm

Mike u might want to do some research--heres a link--
http://www.trinitylabs.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=66&Itemid=81

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by mulgadansa Sun 10 Mar 2013, 3:07 pm

Gday Trinity
You don't have to buy a geodetic GPS system to get +/- one metre accuracy. I used to do a lot of engineering surveying years ago and we had a system whereby we used two standard navigational GPS units and ran a differential program between the two measurements. One unit was placed on a Standard Survey Mark with known, accurate coordinates and then the second gps was driven to points we wanted to record the coords of. Both sites recorded the data simultaneously to laptops. On return to the office the differential program was run and applied the shift in the field and the SSM to the known coords for the SSM and we'd end up with very accurate data.
Back then, in the late eighties/early nineties, there were far fewer satellites up there and the geometry was nowhere near as good as it is today with 20 odd satellites.
Don't know where you'd get the differential software from now but I'm sure you could Google it.
cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 7:17 pm

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 7:26 pm

A.V.V-I read the spill..

school of physics @ UWA..no problem Alex
If one of the other boys cannot help u then u will have to fly to Karratha for the weekend.

The Mining company that I have dealt with up here have conducted aerial magnet fly overs and I think that the data they have will be conducive to what u want to elaborate on with your machine..

Only trouble is u might need to build another one just in case..
Let me know how u fair and if u need a contact to talk to in Perth then let me know...

This could get interesting for the members on this forum coz I would share with them the findings...yes it works or No it doesnt..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 10 Mar 2013, 7:30 pm

There ya go. A little bit of info about yourself and what you are doing. Thankyou.
But I still have a question or two for you.
Why isn't Trinity Labs funding your research ?
If you hold an unpaid position at UWA, who do you actually work for ?

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:21 pm

Last edited by Trinitylabs on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 10 Mar 2013, 8:57 pm

Thank you Alex for the further explanation but I personally don't think it stops here.
It appears to me that you need funding to continue your research and you are reaching out for help. It is possible that there are some people on here who may be able to help and I'm sure they will contact you.
Best wishes with what you are doing and hope it works out well for you.
I can only make this one suggestion, contact the mining companies, they have the money.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next