Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring

2 posters

Go down

T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring Empty T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring

Post by Jack Thu 21 Feb 2013, 5:01 pm

Hello everyone, been a long time since i on here. I now living in the Arctic circle, well certainly feels like it. Now living in Wynyard in north west Tasmania, only one day this summer has gone over 24 degrees and that day we hit 26. Most temps up here really too cold for this West Aussie to call it summer and i even had to deal with ice on my window at 4am this morning.
Anyway i still using AT Pro but i also now got a more sensitive and deeper machine the T2 Ltd. I wanted to see how it goes on gold as we have Dr Rocks goldfield 2km from my house, in the ocean at low tide people pan it and detect it.
This is the video of the T2 working a 1 gram gold nugget and before you say fill in the hole, i will say hole is only 4 inches wide and coil is 15 inches wide so most of the coil is over wet sand.

Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring Empty Re: T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring

Post by Sporaticus Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:21 pm

G'day Jack, Dion here. It's good to see the Garrett in action, it's a PI detector isn't it. It would be good to get it out on the quartz/ironstone flats to see how quiet it runs and how it barks at a target in situ. Garrett have been around so long you would think they could produce a dynamite machine improving on the PI system, ( like minelab ). Dad still has the old groundhog and A2B in his shed at home that he won't part with.....won't use them, but won't part with them, haha. Hope the yanks pull their finger out and give a bit of competition to minelab to get the prices down a bit, but good to have the Aussie detector on top of the heap. Hope to see more of your tests, thanks mate.

Back to top Go down

T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring Empty Re: T2 ltd with 15 inch coil testing it on Gold Nugget/Gold Ring

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2013, 6:27 am

mate u cant get any closer to antartica apart from the sth island on K1W1. I'll stick to the pilbara.

it would be good to get a couple of comparisons especially with the ctx machine. however at 2" I think that any machine would howl at ya with the right coil on.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum