Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minelab Gold Monster Detector

2 posters

Go down

Minelab Gold Monster Detector Empty Minelab Gold Monster Detector

Post by Goldiewa Thu 05 Jul 2018, 9:08 am

Has anyone used the Gold Monster in the WA Goldfield ?? I know it's a VLF but just wondering if it's any good on our Mineralised grounds?

Goldiewa

Back to top Go down

Minelab Gold Monster Detector Empty Re: Minelab Gold Monster Detector

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2018, 4:14 am

I bought one when they first came out and although I did find gold with it I soon discovered that in our conditions it was average at best, by the time you get it to run quiet enough to use it has minimal depth and the target responses were all over the place making identifying anything difficult.

Honestly don't waste your money on this detector, for a similar price you would be far better off with a goldbug 2 or something, or see if you can borrow one from someone to try out and see for yourself, others opinions may vary to mine but at the end of the day its about finding gold not wasting time with something that does not do the job.

cheers

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by cueite Sat 04 Aug 2018, 11:37 am

hi goldie  i did a test on this heap of rubbish last year up in cue leave it alone the ones in target work better hi au cheers john

cueite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down