Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm

+16
reg
farm boy
Digginerup
Biggest Kev
bluedog
NuggieDreamer
albo
pilbarachad
Someday
Bignuggs
Shelby23
Flying kiwi
AussieAU
linlara
araratgold
Narrawa
20 posters

Go down

Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm Empty Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2013, 11:57 pm

Sorry to f#ck with yaz but i wanted to get your full attention Razz Razz Razz Dont hate me cheers lol!

But i just had something to say to all you great and loyal members of this forum.

It is with a massive lump in my throat and a pain in my chest that i have to tell yaz that i
am now leaving this forum for good.

My personal integrity and professional approach to being a DWAG Admin through it's inception and growth forbids me to harp on about reasons or rhymes, but i can truly tell all of my cobbers on here and that is 100% of you buggers Razz , that i do this against my own wanting, but as a bloke who prides himself on being a staunch dodger of bullets and a giver not a taker, i must now bid yous all farewell but not GOODBYE Wink

Members members members Very Happy that is what makes a great forum, and no forum would be worth it's weight in gold if it wasn't for you mob and your input and sage advice given with no expect of return or thanks "gettin a bit teary here, effin sook pete HTFU" Razz Razz

But really guys cheers i want to personally thank each and every one of yous for your great support and input of not only this forum but for myself also, your blood is worth bottling, but as yaz know i'll drink anything but i'm no feken Vampire. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

To the past and present Mods on here thanks guys, yous all done a bang up job and your help
has been shite hahaha "Joking' Razz Razz yous all know how i feel about your help and great input cheers

For any members who might feel the need to stay in contact with the old Crazy Prick here is my
Email - tuffdigger@gmail.com.
I'm more than happy to help with advice and spots to swing on so please dont feel like a cheeky
F%cker for asking ay,and it will be good to stay in contact with you MOFO's Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 3179412840
And if ya get over here let me know in advance and maybe we can catch up ay Very Happy

It's not by a long shot the end of old Crazy on forums so keep an ear to the ground ay and again
THANKS Blokes and BlokeETTES cheers lol!

Pete Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 1214499189 qwk;ec

Back to top Go down

Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm Empty Re: Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm

Post by Narrawa Mon 28 Jan 2013, 12:50 am

WTF? scratch

Mate for someone who likes to string a few words together....im stuffed with this one...
iv sat here for yonks trying to put something together that touches on ones thoughts.
Gobsmacked and feken speechless sums it up best. affraid

Mate....wotever the reasons im sure its been thrashed out and this is your choice.
All the best and as you say....you'll still be around the net.....we'll catch up somewhere out there.

Good luck Pete, and thanks for making this place along with the others here... a really enjoyable forum.

Back to top Go down

Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm Empty Re: Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm

Post by araratgold Mon 28 Jan 2013, 4:45 am

Shite Pete,
I'm sorry to hear this mate .
Hope you are OK ?
Cheers,
Rick
araratgold
araratgold

Back to top Go down

Post by linlara Mon 28 Jan 2013, 4:56 am

Hey Pete,
Have not been a member of this forum for very long but am saddened by your departure from this forum.

There are not many days that I do not check on whats happening on the forum and with your input and the way you try and help everybody and your great sense of humour you will be sorely missed.

I for one will keep in touch.
Lindsay

linlara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 6:10 am

There goes the neighbourhood! Shocked Shocked Shocked

To lose your imput and knowledge on this forum is real body blow Pete Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 4066623196

Thank you for what you have shared with us. I'm sure there are many detectorists out there that are better at their hobby thanks to you.

All the best mate kwdf

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU Mon 28 Jan 2013, 6:53 am

Guest wrote:Sorry to f#ck with yaz but i wanted to get your full attention Razz Razz Razz Dont hate me cheers lol!

But i just had something to say to all you great and loyal members of this forum.

It is with a massive lump in my throat and a pain in my chest that i have to tell yaz that i
am now leaving this forum for good.

My personal integrity and professional approach to being a DWAG Admin through it's inception and growth forbids me to harp on about reasons or rhymes, but i can truly tell all of my cobbers on here and that is 100% of you buggers Razz , that i do this against my own wanting, but as a bloke who prides himself on being a staunch dodger of bullets and a giver not a taker, i must now bid yous all farewell but not GOODBYE Wink

Members members members Very Happy that is what makes a great forum, and no forum would be worth it's weight in gold if it wasn't for you mob and your input and sage advice given with no expect of return or thanks "gettin a bit teary here, effin sook pete HTFU" Razz Razz

But really guys cheers i want to personally thank each and every one of yous for your great support and input of not only this forum but for myself also, your blood is worth bottling, but as yaz know i'll drink anything but i'm no feken Vampire. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

To the past and present Mods on here thanks guys, yous all done a bang up job and your help
has been shite hahaha "Joking' Razz Razz yous all know how i feel about your help and great input cheers

For any members who might feel the need to stay in contact with the old Crazy Prick here is my
Email - tuffdigger@gmail.com.
I'm more than happy to help with advice and spots to swing on so please dont feel like a cheeky
F%cker for asking ay,and it will be good to stay in contact with you MOFO's Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 3179412840
And if ya get over here let me know in advance and maybe we can catch up ay Very Happy

It's not by a long shot the end of old Crazy on forums so keep an ear to the ground ay and again
THANKS Blokes and BlokeETTES cheers lol!

Pete Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 1214499189 qwk;ec

Been on holidays and get back to see this, bugger me, what, na ain't april fools day. Geezzzz Pete, sorry to see ya go, ya will be surely missed, your wealth of knowledge, spirit of sharing info and that sence of humour, bloody hell, Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 4066623196 Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 4066623196 , come back pete,

Where is stoppsy, he is now a guest. Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 4066623196 I know the summer has been bloody hot, but come on guys, our detecting season is near upon us.

Na seriously, best of luck guys, but ya's will be sadly missed.

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 28 Jan 2013, 8:11 am

f##k me Bloody hell shoot home for a few days and come back and the toys have been thrown...
Sorry to see ya go bud I kown you have helped me out heaps even put me onto some good gold.
Will def keep in touch bud

Cheers Tom

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby23 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 8:22 am

How can any one leave a forum what a joke?
With a move of a mouse and a few tapes of your finger, you can get back on it.
Any one can lie to get people to read your posts topic, if that is how you do it to get attention.

Shelby23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 28 Jan 2013, 9:39 am

It is always unfortunate when an experienced and popular member leaves. It is the members of this forum that carry this show, not the management or the moderators.

CrazyPete has all of our grateful thanks for his contribution, bon voyage and all the best for what ever your future may bring.

But life does move on, the sky will not fall and the world will not come to an end. There will be some small changes that you will not even notice and possibly in a few days I will have some major news.

Don't panic, it is not earth shattering news but I think it will surprise some of the members.

Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Mon 28 Jan 2013, 12:39 pm

Well this ain't good at all Sad

You sure will be sadly missed Pete!
Great info, wacky sense of humour and a drunkard to boot cheers all gone Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 4066623196 Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm 4066623196

Best of luck mate, what ever your up too kwdf
Hopefully catch up someday

Cheers
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 2:00 pm

Geeez --thought i'd give it another go and bugger me the top end has broken off..

sorry to see u go.....well lets see if we can fill in a pot hole or 2.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Mon 28 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

Real shame to see you go Pete-wont be the same on here with out you.

Not many blokes give as freely with tips and info as you have, sad day for the forum.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm Empty Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm

Post by albo Mon 28 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Crikey... didnt see this coming, albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:11 am

Well Cliff, I'll hang in there to see what your couple on days entails...

Work it out Boys!
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Tue 29 Jan 2013, 5:52 am

hey pete sad to see you go Sad Sad Sad i showed the miss all the shite you put on hear and she gets a good laugh. And it
keeps her happy. f##k what will i do now Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed hope you are well. Cool Cool Cool
cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Tue 29 Jan 2013, 6:57 am

Hey Pete, we're still on for a swing you aint getn out of it that easily, chin up son and I knows where to find ya.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Digginerup Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:57 am

Thats a shame Pete, thanks for your help in the short time I have been here.

Wayne. cheers

Digginerup

Back to top Go down

Post by farm boy Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:08 am

Is this an early april fools joke. WTF?

FB

farm boy

Back to top Go down

Post by reg Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:41 pm

farm boy wrote:Is this an early april fools joke. WTF?

FB

unfortunately its no april fool joke FB, tis a sad Sad Sad day indeed because i think pete was the heart and soul of this forum and we all know what happens when the old ticker stops. even tho i never new the man pete always bought a smile to the dial when things were not looking good, he is one of the rare breed calls a spade a spade and straight down the line. good luck out there pete cheers and all the best lwkgthgt lweg

reg
reg
reg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanakers Tue 29 Jan 2013, 2:31 pm

? jhgigfif ?
Kanakers
Kanakers

Back to top Go down

Massive 1.787oz nugget found in WA at Leonora with a detector at 2cm Empty Re: Massive 1.787oz nugget found in Wa at Leonora with a detector at 2cm

Post by Yibidavid Tue 29 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

I've just got online as we lost power for 2 days (Brizzy) thanks to cyclone "Ozwald'
What a shock to my system, I feel like I've definately lost a true " Bro" even though we ain't met
I concur with all the comments from our top members!
Maybe gone but NEVER forgotten , you were the best kwdf
I will keep cheers lwkgthgt in touch Pete!
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash_it Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:25 pm

I agree with you totally with your post Reg

Pete was the heart and soul of dwag in every way.With some of his posts recently as some of his best work.Teaching and inspiring new people with spot on advice.

What a bloody DISGRACE that Pete and others have pulled the pin.

Catch ya soon for a beer bro.

Ryan
Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue 29 Jan 2013, 7:28 pm

Damn your hide Pete.... Loved coming here and reading your crap.....
Will stay in touch via you know what..
Doug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2013, 6:21 am

Just posted to say see ya all later as well,

Good luck in the future everyone,

Burnsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down