Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viking Treasure found with detector

3 posters

Go down

Viking Treasure found with detector Empty Viking Treasure found with detector

Post by Panther Sun 18 Dec 2011, 5:52 pm

Please follow the link to the story.
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1518/173/Found_Coins_May_Unveil_A_Lost_Viking.html
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Viking Treasure found with detector Empty Re: Viking Treasure found with detector

Post by golden Sun 18 Dec 2011, 5:56 pm

thats very cool find.
Eh Europe lot of old sites around.
But no gold nuggets like here. :)
golden
golden

Back to top Go down

Viking Treasure found with detector Empty Re: Viking Treasure found with detector

Post by Bignuggs Sun 18 Dec 2011, 6:21 pm

My ancestors probably stole it from someone, they were bastards till they got religion lol! lol!
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sun 18 Dec 2011, 6:25 pm

I suspect I have a bit of viking in me as well. My ancestors came from Northern Scotland and the Orkney Isles. No wonder they left the place. Very Happy I liked the silver ingots in the pic. They probably picked out the good stuff after raids and just melted down the lowgrade craft into ingots.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 18 Dec 2011, 6:32 pm

dead right panther, kill, steal and rape was the game for them buggers, and up in the isles they still celebrate where they came from.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum