Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of Minelab USA goes to Prospectors meeting in Victoria and states:

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Head of Minelab USA goes to Prospectors meeting in Victoria and states: Empty Re: Head of Minelab USA goes to Prospectors meeting in Victoria and states:

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:05 am

they don't tell us anything but I suppose its a waiting game but don't get rid of yah 5k just yet.

it will most probably an advancement with ground penetrating radar and if so it will make all the current coils obsolete one would expect.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Head of Minelab USA goes to Prospectors meeting in Victoria and states: Empty Re: Head of Minelab USA goes to Prospectors meeting in Victoria and states:

Post by thedigger Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:15 am

I was there,what he said that there will a leap forward in new tech,they are working on a system to protect their new tech,from we all know,we who they are.
That will include coils that will protect this tech,coil makers here will be given the right to make these coils.
Real nice bloke,who gave a very good talk,I was lucky to have a chance to talk to him after the meeting.

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:48 am

yep --HEAPS--- lol!

START SAVING YAH lollie packets.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:26 am

You could say he side steped that question,in so much as to say it will expensive,but then again,it be could about the same price and everybody will go"PHEW" thats good,they do not give much away.
I put it to him that a lot people have said that if it is too expensive they will not buy it,his answer was it will be more expensive.

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:33 am

Hi Frank
everytime holden ford and toyota bring out a new model with advances in technology or a new motor the price is always higher yet people still buy them.

and as sure as the morning sun rises individuals will make up there own mind and go for it one way or another.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:02 am

The price that has been in the wind has been 12-15,that is the price I put to him.
If that price comes about I think only those,who know where big gold will buy it,most people are only finding crumbs,or if gold takes a sudden dramatic rise,then a few might be temped to have one.
I might think about buying if the price is not sky high.
The world is entering a deflation period,we live in interesting times.
Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbaragold Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:09 am

Hi Frank,
If this thing is a major leap forward as the hype around it is suggesting I want to be number 1.

On another note are you still doing bracelets etc.

Steve
pilbaragold
pilbaragold

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:30 am

Hi Steve
Working on one at the moment,will post photo when finished

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:55 am

Hi All,

GPR technology isn't new, there is a german company already producing a detector that works but people havn't jumped that way mainly because of the prices

Now M/L are trying to do the same ......at last we will have a choice

There are not a lot of places that have shed large deep gold, so don't get too excited

Ron

PS: Hi Frank, are you still making your own silver wire for making your own coils, you never did say if or how good they were, thanks for your help with making my (your) own coax wayback!!!

Cheers Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Diver Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:21 pm

Don't forget VLF, then you will have a quiver to choose from.

Gold Diver

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:12 pm

Hi Ron
No have not made any coils from silver wire for many years,problem with using silver I have to insulate the wire and that is a big job,have run the long distance then use lambs wool and careful coat the wire,let it dry,then roll it up.
The silver did not perform any better than copper.
As they say building coils is a black art,there is something that will make one coil better than others,this is so with bought coils.
But now I am looking for gold in the stone dumps and putting it through a crusher and then across a shaker table,which I am in the final throws of finishing.

Regards For now
Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down