Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure

4 posters

Go down

Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure Empty Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure Empty Re: Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure

Post by Someday Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:45 pm

Nice vid Pete. Some good tips as well wegr
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure Empty Re: Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure

Post by Goldbait Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:52 pm

very interesting pete. but damn, thats a lot of dirt for a pea size piece of gold.
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure Empty Similar type situation in the states

Post by oldies1955 Fri 27 Apr 2012, 2:42 am

I saw a short segment of this mine on TV the other day and could not belive the amount of material they have to dynamite out, hual out, crush, leach with cyanide and then process for the gold that they get. But, it must be worth it....they keep at it!
Tom H.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cripple_Creek_%26_Victor_Gold_Mine

Ill stick with my detector...this would drive me insane to do all day long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbz1VpcWfKA

oldies1955

Back to top Go down

Irelands new gold rush - ta be sure, ta be sure Empty Irelands new gold rush

Post by MarkVic Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:28 am

That is doing it the hard way, We don't realise how lucky we are here, just wandering around the bush picking it up. Razz
MarkVic
MarkVic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:24 am

Yeah - i threw a teabag in me mug this mornin and stone me Shocked even that had a bloody nugget in it Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down