Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold

3 posters

Go down

New Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold Empty New Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold

Post by picknshovel Sun 01 Dec 2013, 9:14 am

Hey all, here's a link to said title. Its on our Bro's website from across the ditch and has the how to download
instructions with it, i had to download a free zip file extractor but it all works, looks like 42 minutes worth equates
to 300/400 mb's. per episode, thr is a HD version as well if u want to chew some extra bites.

Enjoy.

lweg

Last edited by martinjsto on Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link contained mailware installation)
picknshovel
picknshovel

Back to top Go down

New Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold Empty Re: New Gold Rush and Bering Sea Gold

Post by Inhere Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:19 pm

I didn't follow the advice to click 'download or watch' first, which is pretty small, do not click the larger blue download square, it downloads
the adware!

You are well advised not to follow this post, the guy may be alright but the download 'installGenieo ' is a malignant adware, that is almost impossible to uninstall off your machine.  You can forget about the apps uninstaller, it leaves active files on your computer that work in the background.
It is possible for this app to send all your information to the makers of the app or sell the information,  Whatever??? who needs this?

Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:40 pm

good on ya picknshovel for posting but we have to be very careful especially with mailware etc and the link does appear install a mailware. I am removing the link for everyone's personal safety, there are a few full episodes online and on the discovery channel that we can watch, i will try to find a safe link.
good luck

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by picknshovel Sun 01 Dec 2013, 3:32 pm

shyt, soz fellas if its bugged, too late for me now, i watched all 4 of Bering sea gold, not missing much tho, was a lot of whinging
and drama's, although it would take some guts to dive in the frozen ocean.

Apologies if iv'e caused any probs. spank 
picknshovel
picknshovel

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 01 Dec 2013, 3:43 pm

great series Ron, i have watched season 4, big risks and cost for the gold, they need to hit it big to make any money but it looks like there is a lot of gold in the sea. a lot of bickering and time spent on repeating the same stuff, typical discovery channel series.
Hope the puter is ok, lol. a lot of mailware just sits idle in the background but it reports your surfing activities back to the promoters. something i certainly dont want. people need to be aware that there great gold spot could be taken by spyware and viruses not just jumpers. i would scan whole comp just to be safe buddy.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum