Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APLA Meeting!

2 posters

Go down

APLA Meeting! Empty APLA Meeting!

Post by Wardie Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm

I arrived at the CWA hall in Cooper street to attend my first APLA meeting at 1:20pm last Sunday. Note on Door said no meeting today next meeting on Sept 9!! I thought F@&#!! Rang the Mrs and said get your knickers on we are going to the Dockers game!!! Missed the first quarter cause we had to catch the friggen bus to Rockingham station , hate that, why haven't they finished the work already, supposed to be for 3 weeks months ago Grrrr!! Anyway we won and had a good time nonetheless, sweet!! I will be outback come Sept 9 so I will have to send my application by post instead. I will hopefully be at the meeting in November.

Cheers Wardie
Wardie
Wardie

Back to top Go down

APLA Meeting! Empty Re: APLA Meeting!

Post by Bignuggs Sun 15 Jul 2012, 12:34 pm

Possibly no meeting coz they are all out detecting, I don't know. As for the Floggers/Dockers, good to see another fan come outa the closet Razz
As a Freo boy, I gotta follow them but geez they can make ya cry and turn ya insane at times affraid APLA Meeting! 4066623196

At least we won another game, wonder how long the winning streak will last, not long I bet :rolf:
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down