Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDC COILS

4 posters

Go down

SDC COILS Empty SDC COILS

Post by rustyhooks Sun 02 Jun 2019, 7:03 am

Hello new to here can any one tell me if they having any success with the new coils available for the sdc2300 as i am thinking of getting one to try out. Shocked

rustyhooks

Back to top Go down

SDC COILS Empty Re: SDC COILS

Post by martinjsto Sun 02 Jun 2019, 9:45 pm

maybe have a chat to Ray at Pilbarra prospecting supplies karatha
he has been testing them on many in ground targets and has an opinion on them
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles Mon 03 Jun 2019, 11:39 am

The fact that there has been very little feedback on most forums might tell you something!
Col

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat 29 Jun 2019, 8:33 am

Why would you want to change the SDC combination. It is an unbelievable detector in its own right.
A few nugs recently retrieved from ground that the oldtimers turned over, then every detector through the ages.
Our SDC will see its life out as is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyhooks Mon 18 Nov 2019, 7:44 am

Update on the SDC and a larger coil, recentley returned from the pilbarra area for our annual detecting trip and we found that  the larger coil missing a lot of smaller nuggs that the original SDC coil was finding, we now have sold the SDC and replaced it with a GPX 5000 as the area we detect is very mineralised and the 5000 beat anything we had hands down with the 12" evo coil, we averaged 5-10 grams per day with the 5000 as a comparison to the SDC on some days zero,  most gold was at 30cm depth and this is out of the bounds of the SDC, saving now for a GPZ to add to the arsenal as well as mate slayed it with his GPZ, doubled what the dragon and i got but we were still as pleased as hell as the trip payed for itself with some sherbie cheers cheers money left over. lol! lol!
Attachments
SDC COILS Attachment
july best nuggy (100 x 100).jpg 8.6 gms july biggest nuggetYou don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 21 times
SDC COILS Attachment
july day 5 15 gms.jpg july day 5 15 gramsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
SDC COILS Attachment
july trip day 4 i x oz.jpg july ounce dayYou don't have permission to download attachments.(11 Kb) Downloaded 13 times

rustyhooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down