Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ??

3 posters

Go down

PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ?? Empty PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ??

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2012, 12:44 pm

Just wanna know if anyone has used or got a mate who has used a Pulse Mate coil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ?? Empty Re: PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ??

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2012, 6:59 am

I believe the silence is deafening regarding test results on these units Pete. jhgigfif PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ?? 4066623196

Robert

Back to top Go down

PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ?? Empty Re: PM coils - what can ya tell me about em ??

Post by fencejumper Fri 04 May 2012, 9:48 am

stay as far away as you can,
there crap, even when they are working (not giving coil overcurrent and shutting your machine down)

and pennyweight from vic is involved with them... affraid ...so i don't think i need to say anymore..
fencejumper
fencejumper

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan2010 Thu 31 May 2012, 8:20 pm

Gday, I got sent one to try last year but couldnt get it to work.
Still got it so if your around where I am this season and wanna give it a swing your more than welcome mate. Give me a pm & i'll get back to ya
Cheers Evan
Evan2010
Evan2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Fri 01 Jun 2012, 4:00 pm

fencejumper wrote:stay as far away as you can,
there crap, even when they are working (not giving coil overcurrent and shutting your machine down)

and pennyweight from vic is involved with them... affraid ...so i don't think i need to say anymore..

I think they are made by pennyweights brother! Rolling Eyes
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

Cheers Evan appreciate the offer mate Very Happy
Does your coil have any shitty traits like sensitivity or EMI probs ?? or are you happy with it.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan2010 Mon 11 Jun 2012, 4:14 pm

Gday pete, sorry about the delay in replying mate.
Ive been in a no signal area for a week or so.
The only shitty trait I can tell you of the coil I have is that I cant get it to bloody work at all Laughing Laughing
Ive tried to use it a few times and it makes my 4500 come up with a coil overcurrent Warning so I take the thing straight back off again.
Dont know what the problem is with it so just keep using my favourite Coiltek and Nf Coils.
Cheers Evan
PS, Plenty of long grass, budgies, Emu's and the odd bungarra out already here mate!!
Evan2010
Evan2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jun 2012, 5:08 pm

Evan2010 wrote:Plenty of long grass, budgies, Emu's and the odd bungarra out already here mate!!

Sounds like Bush Tucker's on the menu Razz i can recommend the Emu hjjo with a cold kwdf
Hope ya gettin a few out there but leavin most of em for me :rolf:

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down