Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training courses Leonora

4 posters

Go down

training courses Leonora Empty training courses Leonora

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 10:16 am

For those of u that espire to gaining more valuabe info on prospecting and all the facets that go with the art to finding gold then you will be interested in this link below,

The people who are offering this service are privateers having a go and they are also very knowledgeable in what they do.

There maybe interested members who might like to have a go.

http://www.goldtalkleonora.com.au/

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

training courses Leonora Empty Re: training courses Leonora

Post by Wedgetail Sat 29 Nov 2014, 10:11 am

Tony & Lisa are personal mates of mine. They are top people that prospect for a living. If you want to really know what prospecting is all about, you couldn't ask for anything better than this great couple. They cover every topic from mapping, research and detecting to lease holdings and the Mining Act.

Highly recommended.

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko Sat 29 Nov 2014, 4:08 pm

chq's in the mail

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 29 Nov 2014, 5:01 pm

Kick backs are allowed and I expect a cheque made out to the forum in the mail soon   lol!
or maybe just a nice big juicy fat gold nugget to pay for the forum xmas party    training courses Leonora 1472621687

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 5:39 pm

I'LL SEND U A BANNANA cake for xmas--that should shut u up--mind u when u get that legless u wouldn't know what u r eating let alone drinking.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by carms Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:01 am

I also know tony & lisa personally and would recommend any course on prospecting offered by them, they live prospecting and know the ins and outs better than majority of the professional prospectors out there. For two prospectors of there calibre to offer to teach people the proper way of finding gold is a fantastic opportunity to get a leg up on the opposition( every other prospector!) because as im sure quite a few of you know its getting harder and harder to find nuggets nowadays so anything that can help you get an edge and teach you more than the guy who worked the patch before you is worth its weight in gold!
Both tony and lisa are very friendly sociable people and im sure there new venture will be successful!
Cheers
Carms
PS neither tony or lisa asked me to write this nor do they know i am. Infact i havnt seen them in a couple of months, just wanted to give my 2 cents incase anyone was on the fence, for any new prospector it would end up saving you time and money as the experience you will gain is worth the many tanks of diesel and hours of research you would need to gain the same level of experience
carms
carms

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko Wed 17 Dec 2014, 4:21 pm

Thanks S.C....very kind words.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down