Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started me trip again

+10
lbg dreamer
cruiser1
Bignuggs
Nightjar
Banjo
aussie18
Flying kiwi
bluedog
martinjsto
UTBN
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Started me trip again - Page 2 Empty Started me trip again

Post by UTBN Wed 23 Apr 2014, 7:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Bloody hell, I put up a post and it disappeared on me when I hit send. Anyway I've started late this year after caretaking on a crap lease for a month. I got out for 6 days and got an ounce. Biggest bit which is a speci, has about 15 grams of gold. I took a bit of a video with that one.
Whilst out bush I met the fella who hit the mega patch outta kal. I said I heard it was 1000ozs. His response was 'alot more then that mate'.
His biggest bit came in at 140 ozs and is in the museum in kal at the moment. I asked if he need a hand out there but he said he was ok for the time being haha. Goodluck to everyone out there this year.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Started me trip again - Page 2 Empty Re: Started me trip again

Post by UTBN Tue 06 May 2014, 7:33 pm

Bluddy awesome mate. Thanks for that.
Geez when's the rain gonna bugger off I need more gold ha. Tell ya what there's a lot of prospectors moving about atm.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Wed 07 May 2014, 3:15 am

Nice bit of gold mate go get some more wegr wegr Started me trip again - Page 2 1424279845 
Cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Sat 10 May 2014, 6:44 pm

hey there Jase,, looks like you are off to a flying start to the season, keen to touch base if ya find some time, still out Bulong way here and doin ok, not as well as you though,, keep up the good work m8 and find that motherload
happy hunting
Steve
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Sun 11 May 2014, 10:52 am

G'day Steve how ya going. Yeah picked up a little bit but it's been stop start this season for me and haven't been able to get out for any more then a week max. I'll prolly be out on the lease at the end of this month so can catch up with you then.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Sun 11 May 2014, 12:33 pm

Gees Jason, all I wanted to see, you digging up nuggs while I down in Bremer bay sitting around, dam wifey and her tourist crap, still a few weeks away from the gold.

you ever been around Sandstone, is it worth me heading up that way as I have never been there and no ideas where to look

Cheers

madmax800
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Started me trip again - Page 2 Empty hey there

Post by madmav Sun 11 May 2014, 2:02 pm

madmax800 wrote:Gees Jason, all I wanted to see, you digging up nuggs while I down in Bremer bay sitting around, dam wifey and her tourist crap, still a few weeks away from the gold.

you ever been around Sandstone, is it worth me heading up that way as I have never been there and no ideas where to look

Cheers

madmax800

there is a huge amount of ground that has become available for the prospector, use tengraph to see where, the area is to the sth of Sandstone and covers some very rich feilds,, I am not gonna make it up that way this season so hope it is still an aoption next season
good luck and happy hunting
Steve
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Thu 22 May 2014, 9:33 pm

Thanks Steve, Now in internet area I will be looking at Tengraph while wifey is watching the telly.

Cheers

John
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Thu 29 May 2014, 6:32 pm

G'day guys, after a very delayed and interrupted start to season I've managed to get several days consecutive bush. Getting scraps mainly so a bit tough going but did get a 14 grammer yesterday. Gridded a large area around it today for nothing. Bastard loner nuggets.
Snapped another handle as well I think that makes it 5 or 6 in 15 months. But that's soon to be rectified as I've got a wooden handle sent to me by that fella who makes them in qld. I get it on Sunday.
Went for a long hike this arvo and walked straight into someone's camp. No one was home. Was tempted to make a cuppa and sit back for a while haha.
Oh and fridge died but sold an oz and got a newbie which seems to go pretty good.
There seems to be a lot of people out bush. Tracks everywhere.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Thu 29 May 2014, 7:06 pm

You will be glad to be back out again Jason.What are the tracks like at the moment,still wet & boggy.Can not see me getting out till end of June ,more time for research i suppose.
Best of luck

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Fri 30 May 2014, 3:48 am

Hey jase nice find mate  Started me trip again - Page 2 1424279845  get your self a bit of pipe and weld it in that will last you a bit longer Started me trip again - Page 2 3179412840 
Cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Fri 30 May 2014, 7:50 am

Haha your an idiot blue. Heya phil tracks in eastern goldfields are all pretty good mate, no boggy areas I've seen yet. Heading north to meeka in a few days to catch up with a couple fellas.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Mon 16 Jun 2014, 4:24 pm

Beat my record by one today. 46 nuggets. Small ones but still good day. This is my last post on this forum.
I'm sick of fools who badger me for gold areas. In the past I've helped people out and what do they do?
Burn me.
To the bloke who keeps messaging me and texts as well messages with stuff like 'I love you' and always ending your message with xoxoxo, you've also told my mate 'where's my slut'. Mate I have nothing against gays, homos or whatever they're called. Obviously your one and that's fine, but keep ya crap to yourself and just don't message me again. Like at f#<%^n 2 50 am this morning telling me to get up and get some gold xoxoxo
I'd say this message will be pulled down, I hope not. But if I get one more text I'll put ya name up.
To the decent people good luck out there.

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbaragold Mon 16 Jun 2014, 4:32 pm

Hi Jase,
You get idiots everywhere now days. I am back from my little desert adventure and if you still have my number give me a call. Should be up Meeka way next week myself.
pilbaragold
pilbaragold

Back to top Go down

Started me trip again - Page 2 Empty Re: started me trip again

Post by aussie18 Mon 16 Jun 2014, 4:55 pm

46 is a great day jase Started me trip again - Page 2 1424279845 
be a shame not to see your post's anymore and pics an vid's just coz of one idiot but understand your position.
 lwkgthgt  out there man

jase
aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 16 Jun 2014, 5:06 pm

that's a little nice run Jase hope it keeps on keeping on, some real f**K wits out there for sure
good luck with the rest of your season

cheers Tom
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Mon 16 Jun 2014, 5:15 pm

hey there Jase, bloody good goin, with totals like that you give me something to try and match, I bloody hope anyways,,,,, good luck out there for lots more and hope to catch up again soon for a beer or just spin some lies lmao
take care m8
Steve and Buddy
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2014, 6:25 pm

let us know whos givin u the sh#ts Jase and me and cliff will drop them of the forum permanently..

its the old story Jase --give someone an inch and they take a mile--they hammer yah spots till its so hard to find gold there any more u just shake yah head in total disbelief--these are the same twits that keep everything and place they find gold to their absolute self and share jack.

been there done that with a few people up my way and now I say go to the old spots and try yah luck..

Had a bloke walk in my shop today and ask me for some areas to go--never brought anything from me or supported me in any way shape or form--sorry go find yah own gold...u will b a better person for it.

Its funny when u reflect on the past -that no one has ever came up to me and said hey I have been finding a few pieces in this new area do u want to come--oh no--secret squirrel business--

Gold certainly brings out the brown hole in a few too many people.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 16 Jun 2014, 6:52 pm

I've just received a message from Jase and I know who it is. Name and Shame won't happen just yet and a post will be placed in the general chat section.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Mon 16 Jun 2014, 7:02 pm

great day Jase, 46 little nuggies, good haul buddy.
so sorry to hear about this idiot jase, what a bizarre fellow, definitely permanent ban for him. we had a gay fellow who wanted to join a while back and call himself friendly gay man, cliff said he could join but not using that name but he spat the dummy big time and fouled mouthed cliff and spammed the forum, cliff copped it badly off him but ended up giving as good back. he promised to get some of the forum members, let us know his username.

keep well
martin
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Tue 17 Jun 2014, 12:59 pm

UTBN wrote:Beat my record by one today. 46 nuggets. Small ones but still good day. This is my last post on this forum.
I'm sick of fools who badger me for gold areas. In the past I've helped people out and what do they do?
Burn me.
To the bloke who keeps messaging me and texts as well messages with stuff like 'I love you' and always ending your message with xoxoxo, you've also told my mate 'where's my slut'. Mate I have nothing against gays, homos or whatever they're called. Obviously your one and that's fine, but keep ya crap to yourself and just don't message me again. Like at f#<%^n 2 50 am this morning telling me to get up and get some gold xoxoxo
I'd say this message will be pulled down, I hope not. But if I get one more text I'll put ya name up.
To the decent people good luck out there.

You don't have to name and shame jase I can do that I have responded to this in general chat

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jun 2014, 5:07 pm

OK THIS POTENTIAL PROBLEM HAS BEEN SORTED--ALL GOOD

REGARDS
ONEDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN Wed 18 Jun 2014, 7:03 am

Sorry guys bout that post but I was pretty angry. See the thing is, on a constant basis whether it's by phone, out in bush, towns, messages or whatever people badger you for info, help and putting them on gold.
I enjoy sharing info as to utilising detectors and what to look for out bush for potential gold grounds.
I have been burnt a number of times now. Things like showing an area to someone who promptly behind my back whacks on an spl or many other type of cut throat actions. People think when they ask for an area actually think they are the first to ask. I again helped some interstaters to get them on the gold recently, they got some alright and when they saw me at a pub recently they were very hesitant to tell me so. In fact they at first said they got nothing. I know the area exceptionally well and said no way you always get pieces there. They finally said they did and asked for another area. I said no and they walked out of bar. What did I get for that? Nothing not even a god damn beer. All I get is more request for gold areas from more people. As I've mentioned to a member here who has asked for help, you have a detector and two legs. Use the bastards that's how you will get gold.
Half the satisfaction is picking your own area and then finding your own gold. Not leeching off others.
So with blue sending me that message that morning I snapped. I've been doing chaining all day and I mean ALL DAY, I'm tired but have to keep going, waking up to that text I thought it's 2 50 am. What the f*** is this crap again. I've sorted with blue and highly doubt I'll get it again ha
Anyway I'm off to chain, a tedious horrible job that I don't like one bit but to eliminate missing out on bits you have to do it. The area I'm in is wide open so one car drives along they will spot what's going on and join in. This is why I'm doing long days on chains. Normally I would do half day then go for a search just to break it all up. The gold here is smallish but constant. Ciao

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Started me trip again - Page 2 Empty Re: started me trip again

Post by aussie18 Wed 18 Jun 2014, 7:39 am

Started me trip again - Page 2 3100332128  jase, I think most members thought that's what you were on about.

your kind enough to share your vid's and pics on a public forum  and that's the thanx you get,  hassle hassle and more hassle's.

keep up the good work bud   Started me trip again - Page 2 2598739884 

col good onya for sticking your hand up mate, didn't have to be done publically though. I haven't met either of you guys but I assumed you both were good mates, and you both seem to be decent blokes. I think we all understand that buddy's have strained relationships at times and these things get sorted out all in good time.
alright I've stuck me nose in where it is not required, just trying to show some support for both you fella's.

cheers and  lwkgthgt 

jase
aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Thu 19 Jun 2014, 3:38 am

Hey Aussie thanks for your comment I just got to text him later then 5 o'clock my time and not send him any oxoxo which is my way of texting to say I love my mates in a good way not a gay way ..
 cheers  col

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Thu 19 Jun 2014, 5:28 pm

hey there Jase and Col, glad you both sorted it out, both of you are top blokes and would hate to see anything cause either of you grief,,,,, looking forward to catching up with you both at some stage in the future,,,,
take care guys and good luck in the continuing search for the yellow stuff
Steve and Buddy
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next