Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is full of arseholes

+9
Hawk 51
sandgroper
aussie18
albo
Smash_it
reg
martinjsto
Biggest Kev
Bignuggs
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The world is full of arseholes - Page 2 Empty The world is full of arseholes

Post by Bignuggs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

There are times you will say to yourself, "it'll never happen to me".
Well it did.  a couple of hoons driving past and they threw a lump of wood at me.  about 2 foot long, about the size of a 4x2
It got me on the left arm and on the gut and it dropped me like a bag of shite.  I couldn't even get the number plate but the pricks stopped to watch.
the lump on my arm has gone down but the gut is still not the best. There's a big hard lump under the skin.
I reckon they were hoping it had hit me in the head. Low life scum.
I've had an absolute gutful of w**kers on this planet.    

The world is full of arseholes - Page 2 Img_0410
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

The world is full of arseholes - Page 2 Empty Re. The world is full of arseholes!

Post by Hotrocks Mon 09 Dec 2013, 4:55 pm

Very few, legally, and beyond doubt, executed offenders....re-offend!

Hotrocks

Back to top Go down

The world is full of arseholes - Page 2 Empty Re: The world is full of arseholes

Post by albo Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:58 am

AR sht bashed in gut , no teeth , well im stuffed for buying you a t bone for lunch then .
Never mind ol fella , Kilkenny n cornflakes may be the treat of the day mate .albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

The world is full of arseholes - Page 2 Empty Re: The world is full of arseholes

Post by Supagoo Tue 10 Dec 2013, 2:48 pm

Bloody ratbags  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

All the best with your recovery

Supagoo

Back to top Go down

Post by sandgroper Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:33 pm

Looks as if there are enough like minded people to inflict a little pain on those arseh..es responsible.
sandgroper
sandgroper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

Ray, I still got my own teeth and I don't need a straw   lol! 
I'm ambidextrous so I can lift a can with either hand    The world is full of arseholes - Page 2 3179412840
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:26 am

CHEERS Cliff , beer gut me & not cashed up on the tooth crockery myself , was only a bit of friendly stick & hope you are on the mend .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:00 pm

No worries albo, it takes a lot to offend me and ya haven't done it yet    lol! 
Cheers and more beers   kwdf
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2