Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is full of arseholes

+9
Hawk 51
sandgroper
aussie18
albo
Smash_it
reg
martinjsto
Biggest Kev
Bignuggs
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The world is full of arseholes Empty The world is full of arseholes

Post by Bignuggs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 1:39 pm

There are times you will say to yourself, "it'll never happen to me".
Well it did.  a couple of hoons driving past and they threw a lump of wood at me.  about 2 foot long, about the size of a 4x2
It got me on the left arm and on the gut and it dropped me like a bag of shite.  I couldn't even get the number plate but the pricks stopped to watch.
the lump on my arm has gone down but the gut is still not the best. There's a big hard lump under the skin.
I reckon they were hoping it had hit me in the head. Low life scum.
I've had an absolute gutful of w**kers on this planet.    

The world is full of arseholes Img_0410
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

The world is full of arseholes Empty Re: The world is full of arseholes

Post by Guest Sat 07 Dec 2013, 2:24 pm

musikk å roe sjelen, deretter hevn

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:28 pm

Dig a hole and drop them in it, end of story, I've got no time for those low lifes.

Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Dec 2013, 4:29 pm

Hi Bignuggs,

Unbelievable ,what is the world coming to,you've either got yourself a couple of disgruntled enemies or the world is changing for the worse

Jees I hope you get no complications with those injuries, the fact is it could've been a lot worse if it got you in the head area

I would definetly inform the police and I would canvas your area to see if anyone noticed anything that could get them

It's like these king hits from behind, they havn't got the guts to man up,i think it comes from no discipline in the younger generation, no respect....not only for their elders but life in general

Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 07 Dec 2013, 5:11 pm

What goes around comes around. The word has been spread by people I know in the area and I'll find the bastard.
sooner or later they will brag about it, then it's all over rover.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:00 pm

what a bunch of cowards, wouldn't meet you face to face, worse scumbags around. I got something special for those types... $400 of diesel should be far enough.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reg Sat 07 Dec 2013, 6:18 pm

what a mob off arsoles
reg
reg

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash_it Sat 07 Dec 2013, 7:31 pm

Cowards alright mate.Hope ya kept the 4x2 Bignuggs .
Might come handy when the word gets out .

Ryan.
Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:26 am

We were only having a discussion in the crib room yesty about this very subject. the knockout game etc & how some young people take great joy from hurting others & there are video games that promote this sht , imagine a 10 year old that plays this crp , by the time they are 15 they are programmed to believe its accepted behaviour in the real world .
Here I go again , another NWO plan to educate the offspring of the useless eater plebs & depopulate the world by
90 % is their goal . litte bit of undermining here n there of our western culture , bit by bit , we are a decaying society with the help of our so called friends & we all know who they are .Razz ha ha believe it or not !
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Sun 08 Dec 2013, 11:08 am

Yep you only have to think back to your own youth and the things you did compared to what todays youth are doing, they are out of control and we're still evolving. Whats the next generation going to be like?

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

The world is full of arseholes Empty Re: the world is full of aresholes

Post by aussie18 Sun 08 Dec 2013, 1:18 pm

I hear you albo
we can blame video games, movies, you tube, facebook and all this crap all the things we didn't have as kids
but in my opinion it all comes down to parenting
why is parenting slipping ?? drugs.
how many parents are junkies now days?? way to many, they don't care where or what the kids are doing, it's all about getting more drugs.
that's the way society is now days and it won't be getting any bettor in our life times.

Cliff I'm sorry to see your another victim of our brainless youth, probably half a chance they filmed it on a phone and ya on you tube. That's the mentality of these fools. being the hard old bugger you are I'm sure you'll be all good soon.

jase

aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Dec 2013, 2:14 pm

time to retire u old codger--they must have been bad shots coz I rekon they were aiming at yah head.

Why u ask coz they would have known that u like a coldy so they wouldn't have wanted to slow u down..

mind u that racket that shella was makin in that video that was put up makes u feel like cutting yah throat--what a bloody rachet

get better soon mate

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by sandgroper Sun 08 Dec 2013, 5:04 pm

Bignuggs,
What colour & sort of vehicle were they driving, were they white or dark, I'm just the other side of the lake, could keep & eye out for them.
sandgroper
sandgroper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 08 Dec 2013, 6:39 pm

thanks for the offer SD. we now have an idea where they live. we've seen the car parked in the drive.
I know who lives in the units but who the idiots were, well it's wait and see.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 08 Dec 2013, 6:47 pm

It's looking better all the time  lol!   and I know I've got a beer gut   cheers kwdf 

The world is full of arseholes Img_0411
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandgroper Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:57 pm

No worries let me know if I can help
sandgroper
sandgroper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 3:03 am

It all started when some idiot decided to take corporal punishment out of the school system and then took the right to discipline the child out of the hands of the parents.clown 

The parents that have teen kids now have grown up with little or no discipline, they believe they are entitled to everything for free and no effort required to get it, and that they can do as they please, so how can you expect a child to have any discipline instilled in them if the parents are friggin twits as well, we have all heard the saying "the fruit does not fall far from the tree", crap parents make crap children that's the short and tall of it:sleep: 

The law is piss weak and these idiots who do the things like they have done to you would be lucky to get a slap on the wrist with a wet piece of lettuce, most judges are out of touch with the real world and the legal system is all about making money not making people pay for what they do, if the punishment were to fit the crime then we "might" see a change in the behaviour of these fools, but they way it is now really what do they have to fear, absolutely nothing, the best method is to hunt the pricks down yourself and give them some of the same treatment, eye for an eye, you cant rely on the system to do it.The world is full of arseholes 729094268 

It would not surprise me that if in the future we will start to see people taking matters into there own hands and dealing with these assholes themselves, and personally I would not blame them if they did, the law can't do it anymore, too many goody two shoes bootlickers feeding off the system and they don't want to stop it because its all too lucrative.Wink 

You have to experience the system in action to realise that it does not favour the victim or the family of the victim, but puts more effort and more resources into trying to work out what's wrong with the perpetrator and supporting them, when all the time the answer is staring them in the face, there's no discipline in schools or in the home, even blind friggin Freddy can see that but apparently our system can't.The world is full of arseholes 4111366853 

Me I would change a few things, for one re introduce the cane back into schools, give parents back the right to discipline their children, introduce some "Singapore" massaging for the wayward, and yes of course re introduce the death penalty, I wonder if it were put to a referendum in Australia would it succeed, there are few people that I have spoken to that would not agree that something has to change and fast.spank 

Ok off the soapbox now.

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk 51 Mon 09 Dec 2013, 6:43 am

Hope everything works out for you and you get to educate the offenders in the only way they understand.I agree with the above comments.If this sort of thing happens to the powers that be maybe they will change their way of thinking.One can only hope.Hope you get ell soon.

Hawk 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:02 am

The gaols are full and cost the Government (tax payer) millions every year, thats why the courts are picky as to who gets locked up and who gets let off with a slap. Yep its time to start string'n up murderers.

Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by oldies1955 Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:03 am

Dang, thats terrible!
Well, if it happened here in Arizona.....they would probably have gotten ventilated with lead!
Just about everyone carries a side arm in the field here.
Hope you feel better.
Tom H.

oldies1955

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Mon 09 Dec 2013, 7:40 am

let the punishment fit the crime i reckon, and eye for an eye. I wouldnt want to see a wayward uneducated and unsupported juvenile being shot for this. re educated with a similar size stick, sure. on the other hand if someone maliciously or premeditated kills another then the death sentence is appropriate, but just remember all those that have been given the death sentence but were innocent or set up.. they must be no doubt of the guilt. therefor we need a better judicial system than the corrupt money driven one we have. they are building huge jails as part of the privatization of the prison reform system. big money in locking people up and good population and citizen control.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 09 Dec 2013, 8:58 am

Not only that Cliff , after that terrifying pic of the gut , no not the gut , as in paul hogans skit from arfa donger , injury aside , mate that was a pic n a half for me with my usual hangover in the morning , I understand why these same young cretons go manscaping now ... its your fault ol Cliffy for setting that hairy bad example mate !Shocked 
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Mon 09 Dec 2013, 9:56 am

Hey cliff that's not a beer gut mate that's what you call a 8 pack . you know what to do when you fine them:WDOJ: A;QSCK 
Hope you get better soon
Cheers col

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 09 Dec 2013, 10:05 am

Yep like me its an abb, just one of em ,  singular , any how , look on the bright side ,it could have been your right arm also ... moon n sixpence  doo coming up trying to nurse a pint    ... doesn't feel the same with the left hand.. , yep drinkin .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 1:55 pm

he can still suck on a straw-The world is full of arseholes 1214499189 -nothing wrong with those gummies..just a lack of suspension in the form of teeth..lol! 

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next