Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added

+8
Biggest Kev
matelot
Stingray
pilbarachad
AuHunter
goldstrijk
Flying kiwi
Brettis87
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added - Page 2 Empty Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:19 am

First topic message reminder :

while I've still got the means and will power thought I'd go in the opposite direction.

will head down to some of the old happy hunting grounds that I have never been to before.

There seems to b a few prospectors in the area so u never know...

Last time I was there was about 20 years ago--SOLDIERS SECRET-TOP CAMP-well u get the drift..
I wont be digging the mullock heaps--others can do that -but I will b scouting around the place....

hope to leave about Wednesday (24-7)--if theres anyone in my area who wants to tag along or is down in
that neck of the woods then let me know--i.m a coming...

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday monday on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 11:05 am

Hi Krazy, what is Max up to these days,I was in Tom Price with him in the mid 70s.

Back to top Go down

Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashburton trip--trip #4--photos added

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 11:06 am

Oops is that whats called a hijack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2