Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a trip - One to remember for life

+10
albo
NuggieDreamer
Gold Diver
Rege-PA
Smash_it
Bignuggs
Zap
jr4500
Someday
Goldbait
14 posters

Go down

What a trip - One to remember for life Empty What a trip - One to remember for life

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 4:43 pm

After getting away for the last week i'm home again, and man what a trip it was.
To Jr4500 & Goldstrijk & Nuggie Dreamer & Carrot cheers guys, you all made me feel
so bloody welcome with your kind souls and generosity above and beyond the call.

We had a bang up time out bush with great mates,food,grog and good laughs too.
Carrot found his first nugget "onya mate" cheers
And i have 4 new mates a bloke could only dream of having..
Anyways, have a squiz at the video and you'll see what a great trip it was..
Roll on next season boys cause we will smash it real good again.

Pete

Back to top Go down

What a trip - One to remember for life Empty Re: What a trip - One to remember for life

Post by Goldbait Fri 05 Oct 2012, 5:09 pm

real happy for ya pete that you finally made a friend... just kidding mate.

glad you had a great trip. haven't watched the video yet, but sounds like you had a great time.
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

What a trip - One to remember for life Empty Re: What a trip - One to remember for life

Post by Someday Fri 05 Oct 2012, 5:16 pm

Cool vid Pete, Loved the lyrics in that last Ge'tar song Razz
Oh yeah, nice gold too cheers
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by jr4500 Fri 05 Oct 2012, 6:20 pm

Fantastic Pete. A great video of the time we spent in the Mighty Murchison. That 8.4 grammer I found was my prospecting highlight.

Thanks sincerely to you, Gold Strijk, Carrot & Nuggie Dreamer. We must do it again before too long. l;wfh

jr4500

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fri 05 Oct 2012, 6:46 pm

Top video Pete, well done fellas looks like it was a fantastic week !! kwdf Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

What a trip - One to remember for life Empty what a trip

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 6:55 pm

great vid pete
you boy's know how to throw a shindig,
jr it's worth going to the forum meet just to hear you do your thing very cool.
very nice gold there mate.
couldn't ask for more, awesome stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 05 Oct 2012, 7:42 pm

Excellent clip Pete. Wish I was there with ya's cheers good times had by all cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash_it Fri 05 Oct 2012, 8:20 pm

Awesome vid Pete.
Looks like a great trip.
Always makes a camp special when someone can sing the classics well and play a mean guitar.
Never heard that Slim song gotta find that one,what a classic.

Top lookin nuggs

Well done fellas
Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by Rege-PA Fri 05 Oct 2012, 9:44 pm

cheers Together alone..........good friends, good times, good gold, thats all that any man can ask for.

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Diver Fri 05 Oct 2012, 9:56 pm

Nice One Guys,

It's bloody hard to co-ordinate a group of mates on a prospecting trip, so great to see you had a good trip.
Bloody good Video to remember it with also.

Jealous all the way,

GD

Gold Diver

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Sat 06 Oct 2012, 1:57 am

Truly a great time it was. I hope you other forum fellas get a chance to share some time with these guys, a rare breed.

Crazy Pete, we loved the vid, the company and the wise tuition on prickles with thongs, truely golden to both me and Carrot.

Awesome work JR4500 John trumping them in the end, with that little beauty keeping the locals one up, size matters buddy!

Goldstrijk Pete, hope you get to kick that chest bug soon, still reckon you did not have enough swigs of that Rum neighbour.

Rocko's bush shoes and muzzle are on order, as is my longer handled pick to keep them moon shots at bay next time!
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by jr4500 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 4:45 am

Just headin out to the patch now for a go
Will try a bigger coil for deeper nugs. Will miss you blokes not being there. Just had eggs, toast, perked coffee & am ready to go get em What a trip - One to remember for life 729094268

jr4500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 7:44 am

Onya Johno, go clean the bugger out mate....

Hey ND good to hear Rocko's gear is on the way mate, he's gonna do some real funny dancin the first time he wears them booties What a trip - One to remember for life 3179412840

Back to top Go down

What a trip - One to remember for life Empty What a trip - One to remember for life

Post by albo Sat 06 Oct 2012, 11:49 am

well done fellas & top vid too. good to see quite a few of the other boys still picking it up lately as well , toad, carms, ktown ,leinsterlad , cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

What a trip - One to remember for life Empty What a trip- One to remember

Post by Yibidavid Sat 06 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

I endorse all of the above, thats what I'm talkin about, doesn't get much better, hope Johno will be at the forum next year, he's a shoe in, cheers from sunny Brisbane, yibida, yibida
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Post by longfella Sat 06 Oct 2012, 2:44 pm

great to see you had a good trip mate. Thanks for sharing the clip
Gary
longfella
longfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 5:11 pm

Well forum members, it never ceases to amaze me the prospector brotherhood we have, thanks for your comments to this post.
Pete, I'm gunna have to call you Sneaky Pete from now on, didn't realise you were taking the photos and vid mate
This is an awesome post mate and will always be a memorable time we had
We all met people we had not known before and it was amazing we all have become mates
Pete, JR4500 (Johnno), Nuggie Dreamer (Dieter) and your son Jarrod (Carrot) and of course Rockie the border collie, thanks for the best time I've ever had and for your concern for my flu.
I think it proves that the forum meet next year is one not to be missed by anyone
Thanks again guys, you are fair dinkum Aussies, good mates
Goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 5:44 pm

eafgh eafgh fgmjfhk fhsdfg fgmjfhk fhsdfg eafgh ;xs;sp qwk;ec

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 5:49 pm

Pete
That is a good description mate
Walt Disney would have been proud of ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat 06 Oct 2012, 6:36 pm

Ain't that what life is all about? Marvelous, and congrats on the finds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Mon 08 Oct 2012, 9:11 pm

Well done boys, awesome video I reco JR should go on the x-factor, he's not bad.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down