Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old crusher see new life

Go down

old crusher see new life Empty old crusher see new life

Post by Guest Mon 03 Feb 2014, 8:44 pm

after almost 8 months in rehab we finally got the old crusher which we saved from the elements back to its almost full glory.

The screen cost me over $1300 alone with 10mm holes punched into it and it had to be laser cut and precisely rolled to an exact size because it was a fitted piece of equipment and vital to the hammers working properly. An expensive piece of screen but after we threw the kilo of sample into it --the results were better than expected--powder and the largest rock size was about 1mm--I can live with that..and don't forget that was the first pass.

I will do some fine tuning in the next day or two just to b sure..mind u still got the original Mitsubishi Petrol engine on it and bugger me dead the bloody thing works a treat.

Shes a dusty work of art but hey beats the manual labour of a dolly pot any day..

Anyhow will get a few pics of her working and the final product that is produced.

Just gotta work out how to put the dry blower assembly back together or just bite the bullet and get a Keene screen under- neath..Might play around with a screen of the 151 dry blower in the workshop..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down