Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again--the trip continues--more photos

3 posters

Go down

Home again--the trip continues--more photos  Empty Home again--the trip continues--more photos

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:26 pm

Just thought u would like a few more pics of our escapade into the spinifex coated outback of ours....would hate to b a pen pusher or worst a slave to my computer...

yep even cooled down at the Marble Bar hotel for a couple of tinnies--the bar maid there is definitely off her tree---must admit she does a very good hand stand for a heifer--u wont believe it..

bloody hell , even got confused as a aborigine--shows ya what 3 days in the never never dose to a whitee---must admit I'm from the Yibbidaayibbidaa tribe and the other 2 were from the crack a tinny tribe..

JD--the fearless leader of our expedition in the doorway
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8080239

tHome again--the trip continues--more photos  P8080234he pelicans of Marble Bar--yep just out of town and there was a shite load of ducks there as well.

what a piece of engineering  --a museum piece
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8080232

just in case u ran out of hot water u could crank this old beauty up--once again in an out of the way place the vast majority of humans would not venture into.
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8080226

then we came across all this gear just left to deteriorate--geeze u would give part of my anatomy away to have this sort of gear.
The cost of rehabilitation would be costly though.

Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8070204

another shot of the countryside we venture into..u can even use the spinny as spears..
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8070200

for those of u that want to be animals then this baby will stop u in ya tracks--be warned --see were that bit of cloth is well that is usually laced with stricknine (a deadly poison)
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8080229

we reckon this remain is part of someones home out in the back of the never never..
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8080231

these creeks are worth a close examination but u would need to do some serious revegitaion--just too thick to park your bum in there first thing in the morning.
Home again--the trip continues--more photos  P8040186

and by the way --No I don't do tours..well maybe with half a dozen lightly clad women over 40, I could be tempted....lol.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Home again--the trip continues--more photos  Empty Re: Home again--the trip continues--more photos

Post by Bignuggs Sat 10 Aug 2013, 6:35 pm

Good Pics Ray.  It's amazing what is out there and what ya find.

cheers 
Cliff

PS. Pen pushers & computer slaves keep the country going  lol!   so they tell me  Home again--the trip continues--more photos  3179412840
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Home again--the trip continues--more photos  Empty Re: Home again--the trip continues--more photos

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 11 Aug 2013, 11:42 am

dont know if the spinny will go well with the lightly clad woman but!!!

cool pic of the old boiler see where the old timers plugged the tubes as they started to leek
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by salt-d Sun 11 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm

Nice photos, gives an interesting take on the area , Jeez makes me want to fuel up and go west again.
Scantily clad women and spinifex, now that could get you into a prickly situation affraid 
cheers
salt-d
salt-d
salt-d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 6:17 pm

good news on the troopy--finally go it sorted and changed a injector and the oil and all good again.

might bite the bullet and order 6 recon injectors and really trick her up.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down