Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower

2 posters

Go down

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower Empty new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 5:27 pm

well a mate of mine gave me a crusher and dry blower combined to love and cherish..
will get a few pics 2morrow and see if someone can make heads or tails out of it..
Has a hammer mill at the top which feeds into a dry blower contraption at the bottom--I think

and it flaming heavy to move--2 of us struggled to get it to the ute then had to use the tail lift coz theres no way we
would have lifted it onto the ute--

she one solid piece of gear..

Has a side step on one side and a blower fan on the opposite..

more will be revealed 2 morrow--

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower Empty Re: new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 7:05 pm

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 014-1

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 011-1

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 008

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 004-1

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 003

Back to top Go down

new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower Empty Re: new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower

Post by GoLdEnG8s Mon 20 May 2013, 7:52 pm

Unreal cheers flower
Classic WA Gold mining history
GoLdEnG8s
GoLdEnG8s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 8:16 pm

these are the hammers
new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 005[/URL

just gota find a filter--

[URL=https://s1111.photobucket.com/user/oneday69/media/009.jpg.html]new addition to the collection- crush/dry blower 009
regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 8:18 pm

stuff me dead --cleaned the carby, cleaned the plug-tested it for sparkle and a couple of gaskets later topped up with fresh juice and a squirt of carby cleaner and the old girl fired up--cant believe it..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Tue 21 May 2013, 7:30 pm

interesting bit of gear, some tidy up and TLC and reckon it would be bloody awesome
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 7:43 pm

had a mate come around this arvo and showed him what its all about and he reckons that its a goer--just got to pull it apart somehow so I can replace the perforated plate that has been oxy cut...

also gave me some very good ideas on how to stop the conveyor belt running of to one side--

busy day tomorrow..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Tue 21 May 2013, 7:47 pm

the conveyor belt is the easy part, wish we were there already to play with it and make it run like a dream
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 7:50 pm

yeah good on yah--promises promises-- lol!

sorry --one day

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Tue 21 May 2013, 7:53 pm

would if I could and will when we are there, bank on it
take care m8
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 7:24 pm

pulled the relic apart 2day to get the screen out which has been butchered with an oxy --took it out to the boilies in the Industrial area and got them to make me a new 1--$400 later--shes made of Bisaloy so we'll see if it works when I finally put it back together..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down