Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dry blower--

Go down

dry blower-- Empty dry blower--

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 6:50 am

if anyone is chasing a dry blower this one is on gumtree and located at Magnet....

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/$(KGrHqV,!lMFHlsyWzJ3BS!F5qNWh!~~48_20.JPG

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

dry blower-- Empty Re: dry blower--

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 8:39 pm

Ray,

That link is a link to an eBay image of the machine. It doesn't give any details or price. Do you have a link to the Gumtree ad please? I can't find it on Gumtree.

I've been considering returning to dryblowing for about a year now, but my old machine needs a BIG rebuild. This might be a quick, cheaper way back into it.

At today's gold price it's worth getting the fines even if it's only on the odd lease that's proven it holds fine gold - and not all do have fine gold.

I can push up 5 tonnes of dirt in 10 minutes - after which, with a small dryblower like that one, it's all shovel work. (That'll keep the missus busy until it's time to cook dinner!). The problem is finding good dirt that goes a gramme or three to the tonne, with a lot of tonnes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum