Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who do u take bush??

4 posters

Go down

who do u take bush?? Empty who do u take bush??

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 4:32 pm

personally I dont mind taking anyone out bush--however there are a few exceptions--thats another story--but to the point, this is a local fella who wanted to know were to have a go, so I took him and yes found some color--no names but a nice rugged camp--
who do u take bush?? P9090339

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

who do u take bush?? Empty Re: who do u take bush??

Post by pilbarachad Sat 16 Mar 2013, 9:48 pm

oneday monday wrote:personally I dont mind taking anyone out bush--however there are a few exceptions--thats another story--but to the point, this is a local fella who wanted to know were to have a go, so I took him and yes found some color--no names but a nice rugged camp--
who do u take bush?? P9090339

regards
oneday

No need to keep my identity hidden mate, we are all friends around here. Hopefully i can return the favour one day and put you onto a spot Very Happy . It sure was good to both get a bit of colour(no matter how small they were!!), youre other mate who showed up the next day sure showed us up though-did you ever find out how much more he found???
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:28 am

Good to hear your back finding a little color there Chad, Hope to catch up with you for a day out again sometime.

terry
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:02 am

Nosralt wrote:Good to hear your back finding a little color there Chad, Hope to catch up with you for a day out again sometime.

terry

Gday Terry,

That was quite a while ago that camping trip above. Havent found anything in a while, infact nothing for the year so far Mad We will definately organise a day trip sometime soon.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:14 pm

ha ha you guys are funny , any one shows me a spot , straight away im looking at the run ,chase it up along the line ,ready for the next one , nearly everyone i know says go low , n , slow etc , bugger that if its new , take the next jump ahead if theres a croud , proven , especially reefs they dip come back up on the line & start again , My Nabberu mate in Nullagine proved it too me , , just a quiet 600 oz reef gold in 2 hits but now hes passed away, so the latest vlf gear on disseminated reef gold is the go ,the latest experts tell me ... here we go again. lol!
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:19 am

This is who I take with me.

She's my wife and soulmate of 32 years and I love her dearly. I wouldn't trade her for all the gold in the ground hjjo

who do u take bush?? DetectingAtDunolly015_zpsbc3e08de

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 19 Mar 2013, 1:27 pm

onya Robert, yes the good ones are hard to find & even harder to keep ...haha , i know.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 6:54 pm

Yeah Robert--note shes holding about $13,000 of ya money-- lol!

Gotta agree with u whole hearted--tried to get rid of mine a few times-- lol! but the flamming thing sticks to me like glue--she reckons that she's worth too much money to leave now and wants the rest--

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:22 pm

A Bloke once told me in my younger days the best way to get rid of your missus if your sick of her is to take her up NW WA , so if shes still there Ray , she must be worth holding onto mate. flower
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:33 pm

yep shes still with me--buggered if I know why --we met in the NW that must b the problem--we both done everything A about--we cant even remember our anniversary date and we have had 30 of them--fair dinkim--Told her a why back that if she fell of the purch befor me I would go and find something in the jungles to keep me on my toes--not a lonesome type--met her in the old walkabout hotel after an hour when she arrived...mate she had a very nice chest--I was in love from that day onwards--

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 19 Mar 2013, 7:46 pm

Top stuff Ray , I once had a sheila with a SUNKEN chest , a real TREASURE she was.... lol!
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

oneday monday wrote: --met her in the old walkabout hotel after an hour when she arrived...mate she had a very nice chest--I was in love from that day onwards--

regards
oneday

Good stuff Ray. Ya beat a thousand single guys to the punch.
Did she arrive on a Friday night ? I must have been in the gents or the clink at the time lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:08 pm

Greetings Mrs Robert. How do you put up with him Razz and keep a good hold of that gear, don't let him near it lol! if he finds gold we'll never hear the end of it who do u take bush?? 3179412840

PS. cheers Robert

who do u take bush?? Detect10

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:11 pm

preety sure it was a thursday arvo--knocked off at 2.30pm--- in the animal bar at the old walkabout hotel--its about the only decent thing i have ever caught and apart from my kids its the only other person I trust..now u see I dont have many friends..
thought i'd throw this one in for all to enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDWayLiOEE

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday monday on Sun 24 Mar 2013, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:14 pm

yea mate , know what you mean , we would sit in the pub in magnet & wait for the arvo bus to pull in.. roadhouse girls .. incoming barmaids.. should have taken before n after pics .... they never looked the same after a while ..
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down