Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH

+13
bluedog
Shelby23
martinjsto
snapper
albo
mulgadansa
Rege-PA
boobook
goldpan
Gold Diver
Digginerup
madmav
Bignuggs
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH  - Page 2 Empty TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH

Post by Bignuggs Wed 06 Feb 2013, 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's some quotes from my email and it will certainly make me more popular than I am now.

"If ya don’t like what I’m saying, guess what, I don’t f**kin care". And guess what, I didn't care what they thought.
"Start ya own f**kin forum, see how it feels being treated like a piece of shite". Yep, I certainly said that but more to come on the reason why I said it
"Wotifs campfire classics” has to go. I don’t care what any of ya’s think, get rid of it or I will". Wotif himself was not the cause of this shite fight and I make that quite clear. We already had a joke section and I really did not see a need for a special section. It was created by someone who really didn't care what anyone else had to say.
"Forum Merchandise", this has turned out to be bad joke. I will be deleting the sticky post and it’s not for discussion. It’s the last time I will spend money to promote the forum and anyone who mentions T shirts will cop an ear full from me". And I don't back down from making this comment either. Guess who was paying for everything as it is ? if T shirts did get made, guess who would have had to pay them also ?

Now here's the full response I was going to post when I was still in a total rage. I did calm down and decided against it, the few people who did ask for a better explanation got to see this and I did ask them to keep it to themselves, for their eyes only but it appears someone chose to share it.
So here goes, make up your own mind. Crucify me, not the Forum.

By now you surely know the “crisis” has hit the fan and I have spent most of this week wondering if it was worth responding to the attacks I have received. It surprised me that it was only a select few who did attack without hearing both sides. That’s life, and it is democracy at work, you are entitled to an opinion, but I couldn’t believe the attacks from people without them knowing why. I have now chosen not to be silent and I will defend my actions.
Many thanks to the people who sent kind messages. This Forum is still here for you, not for me or a select group.
So, here we go. I’m posting this and fully expect to see an empty forum in a few days time.

Despot, Black Dog sufferer, Jeckyl & Hyde and Dougie. Just a few of the things I’ve been called.
Despot NO, Jeckyl & Hyde NO, Dougie ??? NO, Moody Prick YES

So let’s get this out in the open then you can make up your own minds.

For quite a while I have not been happy how one man has treated the forum like he owned it and ran it his way or “no way”. I tried damn hard to keep my mouth shut but it appeared to me, my opinion really counted for nothing, I was just the clown who kept digging into his wallet to pay to keep everything running. I did say on many occasions, it was a cost I would carry but not once did any of the others offer one red cent in financial assistance but they were happy to sit back and get the kudos.

Who do you think forked out close to $1200.00 for the Forum Merchandise, to try and make a bit of money for the Muster in September, coz someone had BIG PLANS with no idea how to pay for them and when I heard of some of the plans from one of the moderators, I had bloody nightmares. Yes, I said I was in it but, I was never in agreement with it as it was posted without consultation. Once it was up, I had no choice but to go along with it. What a sucker I was.

Who do you think pays for the storage space on the forum and that’s $30.00 a pop and that has to be done about 4 to 5 times a year. Who paid the money so we had our own URL ? that’s another $180.00 every 2 years at the moment, who pays to keep the advertising out ? now you know why Stephanie disappeared.

Cast your memory back a short while to a post I put up about a member being attacked in the forum, and not for the first time I will add. Yep the man you all think has the sun shining out of his rear end. Someone in this world knows him well and they got stuck into him. Had me thinking I can tell you.

Ever wondered why the ladies who join the forum don’t stick around long ? I can tell you this, I got fed up getting pm’s and emails complaining about “Sunshine”. Except for one notable occasion which “Sunshine” is aware of and I will never ever repeat anywhere, how did I respond to the comments in those messages, I defended the man every damn time and I kept that lot to myself. Guess what that does to ya brain after awhile. It was driving me insane and I’ve never drank so much booze in all my life to drown it out.

It got to the point where all this crap had been boiling inside me, I’d had an absolute gutful, the bubble burst and I snapped. I won’t quote word for word what I said to them but here’s the basics without the bad language I used.
• Forum Merchandise: This has turned out to be bad joke. I will be deleting the sticky post and it’s not for discussion. It’s the last time I will spend money to promote the forum and anyone who mentions T shirts will cop an ear full from me.
• I wanted changes made.
• I didn’t care if they liked what I was saying
• They could go start their own forum if they didn’t like what I was saying
• And see how it feels to be treated like a piece of shite

Sam/burnsy deserves a special mention for his help to set up our own URL, thank you for your time and efforts Sam.

Goldstrijk, a true gentleman,and the only one who didn’t attack me. I know he’s p*ssed off with me. I offer my apologies to you for destroying your trust and faith.

Many thanks to those who didn’t jump to conclusions and for your understanding during this “crisis”. Many thanks to all who have stayed and many thanks if you have bothered to read this.

I can hear your minds ticking over, what or who do you believe ? That’s a choice only you can make.

So there you have it, think what you will and attack me all you like. I’m still here and my headaches have gone.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH  - Page 2 Empty TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH

Post by albo Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

Hi Cliff , does your new partner post or is he / she a silent partner? albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH  - Page 2 Empty Re: TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH

Post by Digginerup Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:42 am

Bignuggs wrote:Ok, here's the big secret Very Happy
I "sold" 50% of the forum to someone with a business head who will help this forum bigtime and financially. So we just continue going forward and getting better.

Ok, Very Happy good for you, thanks for sharing that, I assume you own the forum so that would be your choice, do what you want I say, hopefully as you say the new partner will take us forward to bigger and better things,(whatever that means) no matter what you do you can be sure it won't suit everyone but that's how shite goes isn't it. Wink

Wayne. cheers

Digginerup

Back to top Go down

TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH  - Page 2 Empty Re: TIME TO GET IT OUT IN THE OPEN AND DONE WITH

Post by Bignuggs Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:44 am

The new partner is known to everyone and does post. Welcome to paradise Ray cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:53 am

Well , full of surprises this week you guys , Good onyer Ray , its a lot of fun, cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:25 pm

So let me get this straight, the no 1 tyre bloke, minelab dealer, full time pro gold miner, male model for K-mart, Tiger Woods caddy and gyno to the stars, has added another string to his bow..........bet this is the one that makes ya lose that full head of hair tho, haha.
Cool Laughing Very Happy Razz :afro: lol! Oh, and aren't you the sports scientist for the Bombers??? Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:49 pm

nO PROBLEM--MAYBE THATS what the forum needs --some more steroids--

Just luv what I do --sometimes--

regards
Oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby23 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 8:44 pm

How can you sell a forum.
Will it still be a gold site or a add site?

Shelby23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:01 pm

Don't worry Shelby23, the forum will be exactly the same.

"This message was brought to you by Coca Cola, mmmmmm Coke, it's the real thing"

Wink Cool Very Happy Laughing Razz cheers lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:04 pm

And don't forget only buy dunlop tyres lol!

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue 12 Feb 2013, 6:38 pm

As one old fart to another Cliff, Hope it works out for you and pleased you hung in there old buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 15 Feb 2013, 9:38 pm

Sorry it took so long to answer you Mr Panther but YES, it has worked out well. And I am now enjoying it all instead of worrying about it. cheers
(I'm starting to find a bit of spare time now, I might take up a hobby Razz )

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 6:57 am

what--knitting--spare me

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by shorty Sat 16 Feb 2013, 7:09 am

I was going to suggest gold prospecting, I've heard it's good for relieving stress Wink
shorty
shorty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2