Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Digholes

4 posters

Go down

Open Digholes Empty Open Digholes

Post by pilko Sun 18 Feb 2018, 3:15 pm

This is my opinion of people that leave their digholes open:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxiCP76KAE

pilko

Back to top Go down

Open Digholes Empty Re: Open Digholes

Post by Flouro Sun 18 Feb 2018, 4:25 pm

Hi Pilko,

My sentiments exactly

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko Sun 18 Feb 2018, 4:37 pm

Hi Ron,
cheers for that...everyone goes on about filling in your digholes...as you know...EVERYTHING up here digs holes......prospectors dont even rate a mention......so leave 'em open fellas...good for me.

pilko

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Sun 18 Feb 2018, 8:25 pm

Hi Pilko,

I suppose that it was your lease that they were on, it's a good thing that you are so kind hearted

Cheers,Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by pilko Mon 19 Feb 2018, 6:11 am

not my lease yet Ron, It was VCL..so no probs there....but it's pegged now!!

pilko

Back to top Go down

Open Digholes Empty Digholes

Post by Wedgetail Mon 19 Feb 2018, 6:40 pm

Interesting reply to this on You Tube:

"I agree with Goldtalk here. As a former alluvial miner myself I love it when people leave holes open. But those aren't the deep holes that cause the concern, they're not much more than scratch marks. There are far bigger issues out there in the WA Goldfields that get pastoral stations in a rage. This leads to the current confrontations we see every day out there and those are causing us major grief. By all means if its a deep hole, then fill it in because it may be you that breaks an ankle in it! But it's things like cut fences, damaged wells, gates left open combined with a "I don't give a shite" attitude by some prospectors that create the anger that we in WA Goldfields suffer every day. Trust me, those that know me understand that I know my stuff because of the position I'm in today."

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Mon 19 Feb 2018, 8:57 pm

Hi Wedgetail,

It sounds like you deal with sought of thing on a regular basis surely this is a minority group stuffing it up for the many

Only once have I heard of someone cutting fences these were dealt with fairly severely by being banned from the area,gates are always left as found(unwritten rule)and how do you damage a well... all the mills with a tank that have drinkable water are usually well used, one on Nallan Station had a ladder fitted so that we could access the water easier

With the position you are in you would come across these imbeciles more than us and they wreck it for all of us prospectors

Maybe these Pastoral Stations should get off there arses and catch a few of the perpetrators with modern day surveillance equipment , it's sad that a few can ruin it for all of us

Cheers,Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Golditch Fri 23 Feb 2018, 7:29 pm

Yes the open ones do help with info but if we cant follow basic ruels as simple as filling in dig hoes you can imagine what other ruels are broken affecting our prospecting rites.

Golditch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down