Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastoral Leases

+4
Dozer
norwest gold
Stingray
feverpitch
8 posters

Go down

Pastoral Leases Empty Pastoral Leases

Post by feverpitch Sat 28 Mar 2015, 9:57 pm

Gday everyone.I just a few queries re PL's .This is the situation,I've gone ahead and identified in Tengraph the 10 Graticules on an EL I want to prospect on.How do i tell what PL those graticules are on. In particular ,how can you tell on Tengraph.
I've looked closely at the legend document but can't see a specific PL borderline marking. Is there a map of WA showing PL borderlines.
A question regarding the 40E form .Where do I send it once I've completed it.
(Sorry I don't have question marks after my questions.Unfortunately the question mark key on my computer is not working).
Would appreciate any help on these questions.Thanks,Trevor.

feverpitch

Back to top Go down

Pastoral Leases Empty Re: Pastoral Leases

Post by Stingray Sat 28 Mar 2015, 10:48 pm

Hi Trevor, not sure about seeing PLs on tengraph. In terms of the forms you send them to the WA Department of Mines and Petroleum. Need to send copy of the form and the map. When they send back the paperwork they will include details of the Pastoral lease so you can notify them. Good luck.

Regards
Stingray

Stingray

Back to top Go down

Post by norwest gold Sat 28 Mar 2015, 10:49 pm

The mines department will send the postal addresses for the PL with your permits and a copy that you have to post to them some PL owners ask that you still phone to let them know when u are on their property.
Hope this helps a bit
Mick

norwest gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Dozer Sun 29 Mar 2015, 5:27 am

Selections, Tailor display, Cadastre, Pastoral boundaries. this should be ticked and then the leases will be on the tengraph display. Usually they show as Station name with a string of numbers below. The fenceline that is the boundary should show as well.
Or you can do it the tedious way and when you have selected the graticular block on tengraph, click the next button on the toolbar (top rightish) which will give you the lga, groundwater,pastoral lease,mineral category etc etc. Maybe not in that order but.

Dozer

Back to top Go down

Post by feverpitch Sun 29 Mar 2015, 8:18 am

Appreciate the help on those questions.Thanks for that.
One last question at the moment regarding Tengraph.How do you best move the map around on the screen.On Google E you just grab and move which I find is so easy.But on Tengraph the only way I've found so far is to use the crosshair symbol(next left of the pointer symbol) to (centre) move the map.Is this the only way.

feverpitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 29 Mar 2015, 9:46 am

You can also hold down the ALT key on your keyboard and use the arrow keys.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hoolahoopa Sun 29 Mar 2015, 1:34 pm

Press the cross hair like symbol up the top right and then you can click around with your mouse.
cheers

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by feverpitch Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:28 pm

Cheers chaps.Thanks for your help.Its greatly appreciated

feverpitch

Back to top Go down

Post by homer08 Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:12 am

feverpitch wrote:Gday everyone.I just a few queries re PL's .This is the situation,I've gone ahead and identified in Tengraph the 10 Graticules on an EL I want to prospect on.How do i tell what PL those graticules are on. In particular ,how can you tell on Tengraph.
I've looked closely at the legend document but can't see a specific PL borderline marking. Is there a map of WA showing PL borderlines.    
A question regarding the 40E form .Where do I send it once I've completed it.
(Sorry I don't have question marks after my questions.Unfortunately the question mark key on my computer is not working).
Would appreciate any  help on these questions.Thanks,Trevor.

Hi feverpitch, if you haven't already sent it.
Dept of Mines and Petroleum
First floor
100 Plain ST
East Perth
WA 6004

homer08

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:35 pm

hoolahoopa wrote:Press the cross hair like symbol up the top right and then you can click around with your mouse.
cheers

Or hold the mouse button down and drag, it work like the "hand" symbol in other programs and lets you pan around the area by dragging and letting the mouse button go.

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down