Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastoral Leases

3 posters

Go down

Pastoral Leases Empty Pastoral Leases

Post by IFOne Wed 05 Sep 2012, 4:22 pm

If you select an area from the Geol Survey maps how can you find out which Pastoral Lease it is on ?

IFOne

Back to top Go down

Pastoral Leases Empty Re: Pastoral Leases

Post by Bignuggs Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:18 pm

There is an option in Tengraph when you access the mapsheet for the area but I don't know if its accurate. DMP will tell you the name of the Pastoral Lease if you apply for 20A permits.
It's all I can tell ya.

cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yella stuff Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:58 am

Ifone, if you are using tengraph click enquire and choose grid reference and type in your interested long and lat. next click window from top left and choose the grid reference there then a screen will pop up that displays your references accordding to where you move your pointer. go to the top right and click on the arrow then move the cursor around the screen until you see the reference same as the spot on your geo map and click it. you will see a title up the top of the map and everytime you click next on the top right this info will change until it covers all the info on that selected location one piece of info will be the pastural lease click info for any additional info on the current title. Tengraph has a lot of info and I find it a good tool. good luck

yella stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 8:53 am

This will help a bit too, see attached files.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Pastoral Leases Empty Pastoral Leases

Post by IFOne Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:12 am

Many thanks great infomation

IFOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down