Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils?

+4
arizona
Rege-PA
Flying kiwi
peter.48
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils? - Page 2 Empty who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils?

Post by peter.48 Sun 11 Nov 2012, 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

i was wondering if some people have experience with using a 30" monoloop coil on a gpx 5000?

See in the image the difference between my coiltek 18x12 goldstalker and the 30".

Hope some one has some nice tips on how to use this coil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

peter.48

Back to top Go down

who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils? - Page 2 Empty Re: who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils?

Post by peter.48 Fri 16 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm

i have heard a lot about the UD. i also would like to see that one working. I dont know when the UD will come on the market.

Thanks for the tips, i will be out prospecting from next week on and will try some stuff with my big coil.

peter.48

Back to top Go down

who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils? - Page 2 Empty Re: who has experience with big carbon mono loop coils?

Post by arizona Wed 21 Nov 2012, 6:57 am

peter.48 wrote:i have heard a lot about the UD. i also would like to see that one working. I dont know when the UD will come on the market.

Thanks for the tips, i will be out prospecting from next week on and will try some stuff with my big coil.

Are you saying you are not Woody from Detectormods Forum or that David R Woodland is not your son? Is not your nickname Woody? Stop with the BS Woody, or Peter.

arizona

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Wed 21 Nov 2012, 9:34 am

The UD detector??...really?. Rolling Eyes .. if you have to register your interest in a better detector, whats that tell you.???
Ay??....what an absolutely brilliant mind that thought of asking its market would they be interested in a better detector.??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Be like holden asking their V8 owners would they like a V8 that uses less fuel.??
Intelligence blowout or wot?? Rolling Eyes

If your still not convinced, click on the link to register your interest, and be overwhelmed with a page full of zero asking your to register your interest while being confronted in the color of burnt orange, which is a marketing no no that spells doom and morbidness.

The guy who promotes the thing, how shall we say...."misplaced" a detector from the other lot thats now facing Judge Judy....whats that tell you.?

In my opinion, owning/having/using/been in possession of, a product put out by any of this mob, is fraught with consequence.

I dont agree with all of what ML are, but im not stupid either, their products are trusted and there's always that backup service that stops you from wondering about doing your $$.

Narrawa
Narrawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:29 am

Grapevine job: Two pushers of a supposedly great new detector seeked funding from gold buying company.
Not saying its this crew, but the gold buying company just folded 2 months ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilocks Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:56 pm

Can you get a DD version of these carbon coils? Been looking for an extra large DD coil for a while now to make up for the depth advantage offered by the 24" mono's.

goldilocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2