Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners

Go down

Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners Empty Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 11:22 am

Thats right roughly $31 dollars has been added to the price of producing a ounce of gold whether the price of gold is $900 a ounce or $2000 a ounce.

That is a big reason big miners are closing down getting out or selling in this country. Imagine the add on tax if you are producing roughly 10,000k ounces a month. ie that is a extra 315k a month in government fees needed to be found.

Back to top Go down

Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners Empty Re: Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 4:37 pm

and here I am trying to buy a gold mine operation..

maybe I will rethink however the Libs will get rid of the tax.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners Empty Re: Due to the Carbon Tax a extra $1 has been added to producing a gram of gold for the big miners

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2013, 6:56 am

oneday monday wrote:and here I am trying to buy a gold mine operation..

maybe I will rethink however the Libs will get rid of the tax. We'll see
Personally, I don't believe a word any politician says nowadays.
regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum