Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to sell nuggets ?

3 posters

Go down

Where to sell nuggets ?  Empty Where to sell nuggets ?

Post by sandy freckle Thu 11 Apr 2024, 6:46 am

I want to liquidate some nuggets I have and have been trying to get 'Wayne' from 'JM Cash and Gold Services' to return my calls, to no avail.
Maybe they're away on holidays or out prospecting themselves ??
Can anyone possibly advise me of another place ?

sandy freckle

Back to top Go down

Where to sell nuggets ?  Empty Re: Where to sell nuggets ?

Post by Pebbles Thu 11 Apr 2024, 11:38 am

I don’t think you can do better than the Swan Bullion Company in Gosnells: https://swanbullion.com/what-we-buy/

They weigh the nuggets and show you the XRF analysis right in front of you. Their price on the day is given on their website and is probably the best you’ll get.
You can opt for payment in cash or direct deposit into a nominated bank account. The bank transfer is completed very quickly.

My advice is to clean up your nuggets as best you can. I like to boil them up in hydrochloric acid and then leave them to soak a few days in a mixture of HCl and AliBrite.

Pebbles

rustyhooks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy freckle Sun 14 Apr 2024, 4:19 am

I'm away for work now...., it'll have to wait till next home stint.

sandy freckle

Back to top Go down

Where to sell nuggets ?  Empty Re Where to sell nuggets

Post by rustyhooks Wed 17 Apr 2024, 4:22 am

I also agree with Pebbles Swan bullion is my go to to sell nuggets, i recentley sold a accumilation of small pieces and some crushings from the last few years of species, there price was the best, in the past we have sold to various places including the mint in perth and Swans are great, tested weighed in front of you cash handed over and gone, that mob you are trying never call back and they try to haggle in the past we had to waite 3 days for the payout and thats not good.

rustyhooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down