Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do ya sell or hang on to it ?

Go down

Do ya sell or hang on to it ? Empty Do ya sell or hang on to it ?

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 7:07 am

Well Shocked it looks like the gold price is Kangaroo Edward after a good run,
at $1517.00 its not lookin to bright for the gold investors.

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Do ya sell or hang on to it ? Empty Re: Do ya sell or hang on to it ?

Post by Wally Thu 19 Jul 2012, 8:03 am

G'day Pete , all , I would not sell unless strapped for cash ..Certain sectors are predicting an orchestrated world wide economic collapse to be initiated by the Chinese in the near future { ? } ..The Chinese have banned all gold exports and made it legal for citizens to own gold ..All gold sold by Chinese mines must be sold to the gov't ..The plan being that when China stops importing raw materials because it's industries are running at a loss , the exports of many nations { including aust } will cease and thus cause a collapse of the dollar ...The entire world economic system will collapse , then restart with precious metals as the basis for valuation of currencies ..It will be the biggest wealth transfer in human history and China will be the worlds most powerful/rich nation ..Anyone possessing precious metals will be sitting pretty ...I don't know if it will turn out this way but as I said , if ya don't have to sell ya yellow , I would hold on to it ...Silver has even more potential ..At the moment , I see the price of metal as cheap and on sale ,,,time to buy . but that's just me...cheers

Wally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 8:51 am

The ar*e has sure fallen out of the market in the past coupla weeks. Could we see it drop below $1400 an Oz in the next few months?
For those blokes who do it for a livin,it might hurt the hip pocket. Those on good Gold might have to cut back on the Top Drop and start drinking Dodgey Plonk instead drunken Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

God help them blokes who have to leave the Rum alone and drink
from the silver bag hahahaha. Razz
Think i'll have a few right now, its Coopers pales and canefire rum
for me today kwdf drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down