Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HAPPY PROSPECTOR

+26
Blueapps
Nightjar
hippyty
gut feeling
Sandygold
Tekema2
Chiv
red devil
Woteva
Goldendaze
mada
steptoe
Selfy
Nanjim
Bada Bing
Charlie 59
gim
Vivace
Pebbles
captain
goldstrijk
Detectist
Bignuggs
pilbarachad
IsmaelJ
Moneybox
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

THE HAPPY PROSPECTOR - Page 4 Empty THE HAPPY PROSPECTOR

Post by Moneybox Thu 09 Feb 2017, 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys,

Has anybody tried The Happy Prospector App for Android. I've just got a Samsung tablet with GPS but it won't take Geomap so I need to try another option.

Phil

Back to top Go down

THE HAPPY PROSPECTOR - Page 4 Empty Re: THE HAPPY PROSPECTOR

Post by Blueapps Mon 28 May 2018, 7:19 pm

travelergold wrote:Well just phoned wa dmp tengragp and after trying lots of there contact numbers which are all wrong (wharf in darwin and disconected numbers) we found out that tengraph will only run on windows and some mac? Computers. No android.
So that stuffs up our ideas.  Back to drawing board.
What do we purchase that will run happy prospeector and tengraph tb at is not heavy on the wallet?  Thanks TG

Hi Traveller Gold,

Office Works sell a Lenovo Tan7 that runs it pretty well that only costs abut $100.

Alternately your Android smart phone or tablet. Apple iPhone but it struggles on anything less than a iPhone 7. If you buy an iPad IT MUST HAVE A SIM CARD (you don't need to use a SIM Card But the only iPads that have a GPS are the models that can take a SIM card.

BlueApps.

Blueapps
Blueapps

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueapps Mon 28 May 2018, 7:24 pm

Imadogman wrote:Is there any information or confirmation yet about the Happy Prospector Pro or android?  
The basic version does not provide any tenement ID information, but it does show if live or pending by colour shading. Update tenements is easy as.
I noticed that there has been a release of IOS HP Pro.
I've messaged HP through facebook but no reply as yet.
The basic version is easy to use, and if it is also now available in the Android Pro version that would be a good improvement.  No excuse to be in the wrong place if you have it on your phone.
Be aware also the licence only seems to cater for one device.  
So if you want to use it on a tablet, and then on your phone, you are up for two licences.  If this is not right feel free to correct me.

I'm working on the Android Pro Version as quick as I can but unfortunately I still have to work in a real job, so its piecemeal.

Re the Licence:

Our standard licence terms for software are one device however Both Google and Apple provide a up to 3 devices on the same account licence, which over rides our basic licencing terms if we want to sell it via google. So you only need to purchase it once, and the purchase is attached to your Google or iTunes account and you can then load it on the devices that are attached to that account in accordance with Google / Apples terms of use.

Regards

BlueApps
Blueapps
Blueapps

Back to top Go down

THE HAPPY PROSPECTOR - Page 4 Empty The Happy Prospector

Post by chrisso79 Tue 24 Jul 2018, 5:59 pm

Hi Blueapps
Am heading west to Wiluna area in late September
Any advancements with the Happy Prospector app since May 2018?
i have an Apple Iphone 6 and am considering installing your App
any feedback from users since May would also be appreciated
Chrisso79

chrisso79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4