Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April

+9
gold n beer
homer08
CrazyPete
peterau
Bignuggs
mada
Moneybox
AussieAU
bjretired
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Empty 2 Yanks Planning a trip in April

Post by bjretired Mon 28 Nov 2016, 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

A friend and I are planning a trip to Leonora in April. Will be flying into Kalgoorlie from Perth. Can we rent a car or truck there that can make it out in the bush? Any suggestions? Thanks bob
bjretired
bjretired

Back to top Go down

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Yanks Planning a trip in April

Post by bjretired Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:28 pm

Do you guy's play liars dice? Should I bring my darts? Can't find a real dart board over here any more. It's all electro darts.
bjretired
bjretired

Back to top Go down

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 Yanks Planning a trip in April

Post by peterau Fri 02 Dec 2016, 5:39 am

Darts Dice? When you are looking up aussie words, type in W.A. Skimpy's

peterau

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Fri 02 Dec 2016, 6:58 am

Nightjar wrote:
CrazyPete wrote:Bob,  if you are a tall bloke 6ft plus you'd need the Oz trail Mitchell king swag.
I'm 6.3 and there's plenty of room for me in that model.

Hey Pete, am I reading this wrong, did you actually mean? "I'm 6'3" and there's plenty of room for me AND that model."     2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 3179412840   Your little lady! jhgigfif

Hahahahahaha my little lady is so petite she fits in the swags side storage pockets Hahahahahaha
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by old dragon Fri 09 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm

Hi Bob my wife and I are heading to Leonora next year for some detecting, if your around we might be able to catch up some where.
Cheers Max

old dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:00 pm

CrazyPete wrote:And Bob, when Jim just said we are taking the piss, I hope you didn't get any weird mental images of us
Syphoning you out with a hose haahaha :)

Although Cliff once, hmm Naa forget that,  bit rude

It's all lies or maybe not  2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 3179412840

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Sx101010
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Empty Leonora Trip

Post by bjretired Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:15 am

old dragon wrote:Hi Bob my wife and I are heading to Leonora next year for some detecting, if your around we might be able to catch up some where.
Cheers Max

Our plan is to fly into Kalgoorlie  on April 8th rent a vehicle then drive up to Leonora  meet up with Gold Talk  then hunt until the 27th  fly home.   Probably stay in a local hotel and use Leonora as a base.   Still trying to figure out what type of vehicle to rent for a good price.....
bjretired
bjretired

Back to top Go down

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Empty Mental Image

Post by bjretired Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:23 am

Bignuggs wrote:
CrazyPete wrote:And Bob, when Jim just said we are taking the piss, I hope you didn't get any weird mental images of us
Syphoning you out with a hose haahaha :)

Although Cliff once, hmm Naa forget that,  bit rude

It's all lies or maybe not  2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 3179412840

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Sx101010

I can see it now friggin snakes crawling in my bed Lizard's in my shoes Crocks in the swimming holes. You guys with a strange sense of humor. I love it. Is there any cold beer on hand? Can't wait to get there. Bob
bjretired
bjretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanjim Mon 12 Dec 2016, 11:58 am

Narr Nate,
Frozen water is to bloody expensive ....
We just drink beer Kimberly Cool.....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon 12 Dec 2016, 2:31 pm

Nah! You don't have to worry about snakes.

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 13 Dec 2016, 1:30 pm

Nanjim wrote:
We just drink beer Kimberly Cool.....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Yummy, Kimberley cool beer  Razz   them were the days   lol!
We'll have to get our American friends to try it in a hot day  kwdf   2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 3100332128
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 13 Dec 2016, 7:27 pm

Watchout for them bungarra's  Very Happy

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/young-farmer-was-left-to-recover-in-hospital-after-fighting-off-a-goanna-in-wodonga/news-story/b564031b2cf49daa0048e9b9e4150b7c
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Empty Now That's a Snake

Post by bjretired Mon 02 Jan 2017, 9:53 am

2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Rattle10
2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Rattle11
2 Yanks Planning a trip in April - Page 2 Rattle12
Now that's a snake,15 foot diamond back found on a golf course in Arizona  That's a six inch knife in his mouth.
bjretired
bjretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 02 Jan 2017, 1:09 pm

Snakes ? we got plenty of them for ya  Very Happy
King Browns, Tiger snakes, Dugites, Death Adders, the list goes on and on  Razz
You can sleep on the ground but the trick is, fart in ya sleeping bag, the smell keeps them out   lol!
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bjretired Sun 08 Jan 2017, 12:03 pm

With all those snakes around If I was to fart in my sleeping bag   I'd have to wash my shorts......

I'm headed down to Yuma to run the 19 inch coil on the Z over some old patches next week. Wondering what's out there.
bjretired
bjretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2