Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning me next route

Go down

Planning me next route Empty Planning me next route

Post by Guest Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:42 am

we'vr started planning our up an coming seasons next adventure and were our route end one only knows.

a couple of us have lashed out and brought dash cams so we will give em a go and see what else we come up with
on our travels and hopefully no miss adventures..

there's a trip down Magnet way (via the back roads from Ktown) on the hit list for sure, then swing by Leo for some unfinished business-- plenty of happy snaps and a few videos if we ever get the hang of movie making....bugger me dead we were sober when we took the last lot --and look what happened--so there lies the first problem to correct.

our adventures this coming season will takes us to new country as well as the usual so u never know we will be around somewere and if u happen to stumble upon us well FSS say hello.

The name is on the number plate.

once that is over its back to dry blowing up here in the Pilbara but mind u there maybe something else in the wind as well--working on anything and everything -- will also call in at Kal for a bit of a break and recharge..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Planning me next route Empty Awesome

Post by madmav Sun 02 Feb 2014, 1:44 pm

Sounds like a recipe for misadventure all the way  Planning me next route 3179412840 wish we were goin to still be in WA, oh well there is always another time.
We still have a few more months of exploring b4 we head back, so ya never know lol
Take care, drive safe and bring home the yellow
Steve, Lea and Buddy
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum