Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we Australian or lost

+10
phill
the speciman
pilbaragold
big chop
michael740
Hotrocks
red devil
Flying kiwi
groundrush
Bignuggs
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are we Australian or  lost  Empty Are we Australian or lost

Post by Bignuggs Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:13 pm

Take a gander at this and just heard it in the news. Give me a fucking break. Do I now have to coat myself in black boot polish to fit in ? where a fucking tea towel around my head ?

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/12705112/aussie-flags-on-cars-racist/

Don't look for an apology from me for my comments, ya won't get one.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Are we Australian or  lost  Empty Re: Are we Australian or lost

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:17 pm

I put a comment about this on my 'gold gpx' facebook page tonight......The people calling us racist by displaying our own countries flag can feel free to f##k off back to thier own country at any time they please....

Racist....Ppppffft, imagine if we were!!!!

And everyone slagged off on Pauline Hanson......

Back to top Go down

Post by groundrush Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:34 pm

goldstalkergpx wrote:I put a comment about this on my 'gold gpx' facebook page tonight......The people calling us racist by displaying our own countries flag can feel free to f##k off back to thier own country at any time they please....

Racist....Ppppffft, imagine if we were!!!!

And everyone slagged off on Pauline Hanson......

Mate , don't be to hasty please... who the hell is going to drive the cabs, with a permanent bad attitude and a total disregard for the shortest route and my personal safety, Comment based on a recent experience in Sydney,
groundrush
groundrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:39 pm

quote " People who attach Australian flags to their cars are more likely to be racist" un quote......

Its called fuckin Patriotism ya tugger Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Come knock on my front door buddy :?: Twisted Evil fuckin dare ya Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I also aint apologizing Evil or Very Mad

Are we Australian or  lost  Image

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 24 Jan 2012, 6:46 pm

I've been threatened by one of the "excellent no english speaking" taxi drivers in WA. The prick tried to take the scenic route and I stopped it. I got home but he said he'd come back with his mates and "Spear me". This is the sh#t we let in. It's on record coz I reported the bastard to the police.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 7:20 pm

Haha, WA + taxi's must = disaster

I was in a taxi in Perth some years ago now and it was hot...bloody hot, any way I said to the taxi driver "Hot ain't it mate" he says in his accent "Don't tell me how hot it is, I have to work in this heat all day long"
That was my opening Laughing I say something along the lines of " turn ya fkn air-con off and wind down that window.....and driving aint work pal"

He was going to stop the taxi and kick me out, but I re-assured him that if the taxi stopped it would be leaving with one person in it and it wasn't going to be him. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:35 pm

this piss me off these pricks come to AUSTRALIA with there crap god crap and push it onto us to join, now if they don't like the way we are then piss off and don't come back you pricks. with these boat people give the navy some fun time with there big guns (blow the pricks out off the water) that will stop them trying to get into our great country.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

well patriotic is important , im a pommy , but ! I do believe in queen and country and all that jazz,

I have no dramas with people comming in to the uk , but when im walking through a section of the uk (which your not allowed to put the union jack up in) and there is every other religious symbol going , it annoys me.

I am sure you all feel the same , come in , act in the value of your "host" country !

be happy you now have options which you country did not provide , and good prospects to improve the life for your family and children. As the image said , dont like it the door is open for you to leave!.

simple's ,

themrburns,

side note - f##k guys im not modding this thread , leave that to admin haha

Last edited by themrburns on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

We have our original Austalians who roamed this country. Ok, lets get over the so called invasion 200 years ago or there abouts . Then we have the immigrants who came here after the 1770's, we are all Aussies. Born here and fucking proud of it. That's why people want to come here to live.
We must have something going for us, even the Kiwis come here Razz Razz
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 12:45 am

Facebook lol! lol!

i just had some rice for dinner Are we Australian or  lost  3273188554 :.6: :.6: Sleep Sleep Sleep Are we Australian or  lost  1802170214 Are we Australian or  lost  1802170214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 6:22 am

When I was 3 years old, I brought my family to Oz from Pommyland-you're not alone Sam-and settled in Ringwood in Victoria.
Most of the migrants we came in contact with were hard working Italians, Greeks Poles and Yugo's. Bloody good people. They assimilated as soon and as best they could.

These fucking towell-headed, curry-munching scumbags we let in now should think themselves lucky I'm not in charge of this country.

Look at the name of the fuckwit that did the survey.

BRING BACK THE WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY...PLEASE!!!

Last edited by goldnomad on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add more venom!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:32 am

Bignuggs wrote:We have our original Austalians who roamed this country. Ok, lets get over the so called invasion 200 years ago or there abouts . Then we have the immigrants who came here after the 1770's, we are all Aussies. Born here and fucking proud of it. That's why people want to come here to live.
We must have something going for us, even the Kiwis come here Razz Razz

yea gotta say this is a pretty special place, one to be proud of Very Happy will definately be getting amongst it tomorow to cellebrate.
It is the actions of the people that make a country great, what opened my eyes was seeing from this side of the ditch the rush to help my country men in Christchirch battleing through in a time of need. it goes on all the time its awsome
Aussies actually give a shite about there mates, if nothing else thats somthing to be proud of Cool
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:39 am

Welcome to Multicultural Australia fellas.......what a huge f##k-up that is!
Every weekend the new immigrants roll into my local park and leave the place like a pig stye.
The local girls going for a walk get called Aussie Sluts. Hell, I have even had carloads of young Muslims threaten me in my driveway a heap of times.Should I just stand by and laugh it off? FARK NO!
I call them out to go one on one,and when I dont back down they drive off......Fuckin race of Cowards.

Last edited by CrustyGus on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2012, 10:15 am

Flying Kiwi

You hit it on the head bro, mates, thats what made this country in to the Utopia we have here, but
dont anyone relax for one second or our dream nation will be gone, there's be Minorettes with some
screamin dickhead calling us to kneel on a fuckin carpet and face Mecca ten times a day.

Wow! why am i not surprised to see one reply on this post thats against it and thinks we are being
fuckin Racist ??? Why ??

Because we're PROUD PATRIOTIC FUCKERS thats why

Long live the Aussie way of life - and Long live the DWAG freedom of speech Forum Very Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTRALIA for tomorrow, your a best mate a bloke could have.

Back to top Go down

Are we Australian or  lost  Empty RE ARE WE AUSTRALIAN OR LOST

Post by red devil Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

iv'e got to a agree with all your comments about our great country iv'e got the flag abig one fixed to the front gate if someone don't like it f##k em happy AUSTRALIA DAY to all
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Are we Australian or  lost  Empty Are We Australian or Lost?

Post by Hotrocks Wed 25 Jan 2012, 4:47 pm

The "Professor" who conducted this research lists her self-description as an "Indian-American-Bruneian Baha'i" I wonder who funded this research? Calling herself a "Professor" is much like that dickhead QED bloke calling himself a "Scientist"
Two kinds of people in this world...Australians and those that would like to be.
I'm a Pom, born and bred, then I had the good fortune to come to Australia, naturalised for thirty years. Racist my butt, I have a 7m flag pole in my front yard flying an Aussie flag. Don't like it? Come and try to take it down!

Have a great Australia Day..Hotrocks

Hotrocks

Back to top Go down

Are we Australian or  lost  Empty RE ARE WE AUSTRALIAN OR LOST

Post by michael740 Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:11 pm

Wow Jenny Talia.......is she single ....I must have her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
michael740
michael740

Back to top Go down

Post by groundrush Wed 25 Jan 2012, 5:43 pm

Have a great Australia day everybodies , you to Con. :)
LOTS AND LOTS OF Arab ,mid east and African types finding there way to
Central Australia. In the last couple of years they have gone from bugger all, to
around 5% of Alices population
Many of the Africans seem to be single males , and already we are seeing Aboriginal babies born of African/Sudanese fathers, That will be interesting as they grow up.

So we got non English speaking Taxi Drivers, Mullahs in robes with their followers in
Cole's, Sudanese in security guard uniforms out front of every bank and in both shopping centres, Assimilation, never seen one at the Memo RSL or footy game
or even the bloody Camel cup. Shocked Got a couple of the Arab boys across the road, if their not screaming at the current girlfriend, who happens to be Chinese or close, there revving their 2bob hotrods and annoying the sh#t out of me. Tried having a word,
just got a cold stare and a bit of muttering . Still guess its nothing compared to you buggers in the Capitol cities.Don't ya love this Multicultural manure . These fluckers
are not going to change to accomodate us , that I am certain of.
groundrush
groundrush

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Wed 25 Jan 2012, 6:11 pm

have a ripper of an Australia day everyone. Very Happy Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwvazMc5EfE
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbaragold Wed 25 Jan 2012, 7:47 pm

Thanks big chop.
Nothing like a bit of Slim. Will be playing some tomorrow.
pilbaragold
pilbaragold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 25 Jan 2012, 8:00 pm

Good onya Lochie. I gotta feeling we are gunna get some Patriotic music vids on here tomorrow, maybe even some poetry. I'll be putting some on that's for sure.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 25 Jan 2012, 8:10 pm

Here's one of the comments from the Slim vid clip, says it all I think.

"10 million travellers/year can't be wrong. Australia has to be one of the best if not the best place in the world. During my one year of travel in "OZ" I fell in love with the place and I would never change that year for anything.

I doubt that you would find friendlier and at the same time tougher people anywhere else. Go Wallabeies!!!

This song should really be your national anthem. It has the essence of Australia. At least according to my experiences."
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the speciman Wed 25 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

GDAY FLYING KIWI
well said cuz im a immigrent too came here from pommyland in 1962
mates help mates thats all its about kia ora bro
good scratchin
cheers the speciman

the speciman

Back to top Go down

Post by phill Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:19 am

Are we Australian or  lost  IMG_0558
phill
phill

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:39 pm

Umm Arrr, scratch, twitch! What a great change for the better, keep it going.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next