Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Constitution

3 posters

Go down

Australian Constitution  Empty Australian Constitution

Post by Bignuggs Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:48 am

4 vid clips, this is the first.

Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Australian Constitution  Empty Re: Australian Constitution

Post by delapan Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:24 pm

hi Bignuggs, HOORAY more please, one of my big bitches is that thge constitution is ignored all the time, did you know that the constitution states that people are are to be allowed to travel the highway WITHOUT HINDERANCE........!! and that from memory the only way that speed can be measured in the country is by amphometer (weights and measures act) goodness me doesnt look anything like a speed camera or red light camera, and for those that say oh well its been brought in as state law, the constitution in every section says that when state and federal law (ie constitution) are at odds, federal law over-rules state law, ..........time for people to start getting their constitutional rights.............. so download a copy and read it, you will be very surprised what rights you really have.
delapan
delapan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:44 pm

Well we are not supposed to talk about politics on this site but this subject is different. I can only urge people to do their own research.
But, it does appear the our governments both Federal and State have just ignored the law, and the law is the Constitution.
Make up your own mind, I have. The advice given to me was, if I'm not a millionaire, don't take them on.
Why do you think both Fed and State governments have massive legal departments. I personally know someone who has been destroyed because they spoke up but the stupid goverment bastards can't sack him, so he sits at home getting paid.
Governments in Australia rely on the Aussie Disease, "Apathy", and we are full of it.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by delapan Thu 02 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm

HEAR HEAR !!!!!!!!!
delapan
delapan

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:02 am

Another fact is that Local Gov. is not recognised under the Constitution.

The last referendum which attempted to have it recognised failed, and one could expect it to be included in the next one.

That Local Gov. (Councils) create their own Law is beyond their ambit, only Federal and State Parliament can legislate law which Councils can administer.

Lots of good reading in the various Statutes/Legislature.
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down