Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new prospecting bus or should i say old

5 posters

Go down

new prospecting bus or should i say old Empty new prospecting bus or should i say old

Post by gold n beer Sun 04 Sep 2016, 5:37 pm

new prospecting bus or should i say old Img_2010new prospecting bus or should i say old Img_2011new prospecting bus or should i say old Img_2012

it's a blitz ex us army truck, the owner restored it and put a V8 flathead motor in it $32k restore
new prospecting bus or should i say old Img_2013

get a bit warm in the cab with that sitting next to your legs.

he said he should have put a 4cyl Cummins in it but wanted that hot rod feel.

hell off a old beast, but a slow rugged ride  lol!
gold n beer
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

new prospecting bus or should i say old Empty Re: new prospecting bus or should i say old

Post by cruiser1 Sun 04 Sep 2016, 6:26 pm

Looks the part Jase,that should get you into them hard to get places.You could even get all your brick laying gear in the back for work.

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

new prospecting bus or should i say old Empty Re: new prospecting bus or should i say old

Post by Bignuggs Sun 04 Sep 2016, 7:04 pm

Just think of the massive big beer fridge you can get in the back of it lol!
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shane-o Sun 04 Sep 2016, 10:53 pm

Man that thing is a beast for sure, truly awesome rig. I haven't got much room in the ranger and the old man wants to go out in October so we are planning on taking my other ute. Brunswick diesel 4wd F100. Funny thing is it drinks less than the ranger.
shane-o
shane-o

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Mon 05 Sep 2016, 5:20 am

Perth to MT magnet 45 minutes Haahahaha
Recon Cliff's got the right idea
CrazyPete
CrazyPete
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gold n beer Mon 05 Sep 2016, 5:44 am

na Pete has original diffs in it so a top speed off 82k's i think he said, Perth to maggot in about 9 hours if you can handle the noise and ride for that long haha.

my mates old man built one off these up 25 odd years ago, put a 351 in it and high speed diffs, no where near this condition his was a beach thrasher.
geez we had some fun roaring up and down myalup beach in it back in the day, no speedo but would have easily nudge 80kph on a fairly boggy beach. we got it bogged on a dune one day i remember, then we put it in 4wd and the thing just lept out of the bog and away we went.

this one is purposely built for 4x4 and truck shows, he had another couple round the back that he said he will get around to building someday.

Phil, you should turn the old valiant into a overlander, now that would turn some heads lol!
gold n beer
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:56 am

Nah,couldn`t do that Jase,the ol girl would not know what hit her.Besides that there would be no room for cliffs keg. affraid

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by gold n beer Mon 05 Sep 2016, 11:19 am

plenty room in the boot Phil for a few slabs and Cliff to fit in lol!

no need for the brickies gear mate, just finished up a job today and nothing coming for a month, although i have a few builders waiting on new starts so anything could pop up at any stage.

ah well might go tell the missus i'm going bush, then duck quickly hahaha. nah she not that bad but still waiting on her holiday i promised a few years back. Razz
gold n beer
gold n beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:26 pm

Remove the back seat and remove the back bracing and there will be plenty of room Very Happy
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down