Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facts about the new Gpz7000

3 posters

Go down

Facts about the new Gpz7000 Empty Facts about the new Gpz7000

Post by Guest Mon 02 Mar 2015, 3:49 am

I am not trying to be a knocker of the Gpz7000 and have been an active and financial supporter of Minelab for many years, having been a hobby coin/relic/cache hunting detectorist and professional gold prospector for 30 years or so, I have owned literally dozens of detectors of all makes and models and almost every Minelab machine made, and have spent hundreds of hours on the ground so this may qualify me a little as to not being a wannabe or armchair expert. Facts about the new Gpz7000 452991977

For the life of me I can not shake being sceptical on the release of the Gpz7000 and what irks me the most is the deafening silence from those who are looked up to as experts/guru's in the field, and also the lack of nuts and bolts information on the performance and accessories for this new machine, how are people to make an informed decision as to the question to "buy one" or not to "buy one" as the reality is there is little or no real information to go by to make an informed and educated decision on what is for many people a large outlay of their cash on a yet for the most part an "unproven" machine. Suspect

Sorry but a glossy brochure and a dribble of information that's expected to make people outlay $10,700 odd is in my eyes a very poor effort in marketing indeed, and of course some will rush in and buy and take the punt so to speak, but at nearly double the price of a gpx5000 I would have expected to be convinced as to "why is it so", after speaking with many hobby prospectors on the subject I have not encountered one person that has any more idea on the subject or any more convinced to purchase one than I am, and all have stated that they are going to sit back and see what happens. scratch

Hopefully I am completely wrong and this machine will live up to the hype and really hope this is the case and we can all have a slice of the pie, if you are going to take your case to the "minister for finance"  Facts about the new Gpz7000 2225825816 for permission to get one instead of a new car  then you need to have a convincing argument, at the moment I am unable to convince myself let alone put up a believable argument on the matter Facts about the new Gpz7000 490525052

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Facts about the new Gpz7000 Empty Re: Facts about the new Gpz7000

Post by Biggest Kev Mon 02 Mar 2015, 6:17 am

Yes sir I got to agree with you Au-Fever, and a instructional video should have been available with the release of GPZ 7000.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Facts about the new Gpz7000 Empty no upgrade for me

Post by gut feeling Mon 02 Mar 2015, 6:33 am

I am still impressed with the 5000 ,It finds gold for me .I have all the coils and accessories to go. I have paid for my gear with gold no problems. I usually buy anything new when It comes to minelab as Im a spender holic but this 7000 I cant understand the price they put on it. I will continue with my 5000 for a while yet. As for the dealers drumming up there performance well there the same as car yard salesman .(Just doing there job to make a crust they gotto talk em up) ...
gut feeling
gut feeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Boulder Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

JP has a recent report on Detector Prospector forum in the US under a thread does the GPZ perform better in mineralised ground or milder ground.

What do we make of his report and does the sheer amount of hours he has spent using a GPZ and that pic complete the GPZ's full story?

Boulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down