Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ7000 Price

+9
goldstrijk
Ttrash
martinjsto
Wedgetail
thedigger
travelergold
boobook
Banjo
monoandnan
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GPZ7000 Price Empty GPZ7000 Price

Post by monoandnan Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:10 am

G/day All
Had an email from the Prospectors Pick in Bunbury this morning advising that they are now taking orders for the new GPZ7000, they said it is going to be in the range of $10,500 plus Shocked Shocked Shocked Bloody hell I can buy 2 5000s for that affraid affraid

Mono.

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 Price Empty Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post by Banjo Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:13 am

Fluck Shocked

well i guess they won't be selling to many until the reports coming in.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:54 am

There must be slightly more than a few on here who prospect/own leases etc. on a full time (seasonal) basis.

Why not incorporate into a Private Company whence all these new detector etc. purchases and other expenses become fully deductable.

Its not rocket science, ASIC and the ATO are very happy to provide information and returns are not onerous providing everything is properly documented.

Have a gander at the balance sheets of some of the listed gold producers/explorers and see how they run at incredible losses.
Unlikely as it may seem, it is a level playing field for all.
mike

boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 9:05 am

Hi Mike
if u have a registered business with a GST excemption clause and u r paying taxes then yes u can certainly write the machine of with depreciation..if u happen to sell it later above the depreciated price then u will be up for capital gains.

The catch is that u have to be paying tax--

Will agree that at 10 and half grand u will certainly need to be out there digging holes.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Wed 04 Feb 2015, 9:23 am

I bet Minelab love forums etc, some of the forums conveniently give them plenty of feedback via members as to what they can charge Very Happy

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by travelergold Wed 04 Feb 2015, 9:29 am

Hell, is high priced if that is case. For that money machine would have to live up to advert that will detect 40% deeper than 4500 or 5000. And that would want to be in highly mineralized ground to. Looking forward to seeing reports from respected operators to see its capabilities. If this is so i will be purchasing on when health comes good and can detect again.
TG

travelergold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 10:13 am

with the research and development that goes into these machines i dont think any company worries too much about the RRP.
Take toyota $100K for a 4x4--at the end of the day its still a car.

but time will tell.

dont forget u can get radar detectors for $30k in the states.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:17 pm

Ray.
FWIW, the ATO allows companies in the mining, petroleum and quarrying industries to make immediate total deductions for capital expenditure, plant and equipment purchased in that tax year.
These items then cannot then be counted as depreciated assets.
(p43 Company tax return instructions 2014)
We have operated as an incorporated private company since 1995
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm

so r u going back into the mining business to gain a depreciation?

i'll come with u to your golden eagle to give u a hand.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Feb 2015, 6:58 pm

travelergold wrote:Hell, is high priced if that is case. For that money machine would have to live up to advert that will detect 40% deeper than 4500 or 5000. And that would want to be in highly mineralized ground to. Looking forward to seeing reports from respected operators to see its capabilities.  If this is so i will be purchasing on when health comes good and can detect again.
TG

Hell, a minelab dealer tried to tell me that a gpx5000 will detect nuggets at 30% deeper than the gpx4500, showed me the graph and all (so it must have been true) , so does that mean that the at the 7000 will detect 40% deeper than the 5000 and 70% deeper than the 4500, Suspect

Its going to be a hard to make a comparison unless you have both machines, with the same coil, the same ground, and on the same target, its duly noted that the respected operators are very quiet at the moment on the subject Laughing

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 8:11 am

Hi au-fever

Give JP time,,

Once he is given the OK to open up on his findings --trust me he will...

u have to take into account the company u do testing for and with the conference on in the States he would get a large pineapple inserted in the wrong orrifice--if u get my drift --if he was to give any conspiricy theories in regards to the 7k prior to the conference.

their are confidentiality clauses there somewhere and u would have to b a right goose to ignor them.

another week or two and i'd say everything will be revield.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Fri 06 Feb 2015, 7:35 am

I notice a Minelab press release 25/1/2015 announces a us$2mil. sales/distribution facility in Dubai.
One has to wonder if the price of this new 7000 will be set according to what these middle east squillionairs will pay, which would then reflect back on the Au. price.
Globally, the price will have to be fairly uniform.
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:04 am

AS SOON AS I GET OFFICIAL CONFORMATION OF THE PRICE THEN MEMBERS ON HERE WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.

or maybe someone else will tell us.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Fri 06 Feb 2015, 9:50 am

Here is some rock solid imformation,Minelab given away dealership in Europe,they will sell to anyone.
Will they do this in Australia who knows.
Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Fri 06 Feb 2015, 12:52 pm

What I don't want to hear from JP is something that resembles "Minelab Advertising" in the shape of "The 7000 does this when ya switch this switch and this when ya switch this switch and it has this and this and that feature". I can work that out for myself by talking to any dealer in Australia. (Maybe even Ray!)

What I would like, before I buy, is data set from "side by side" comparisons of a 5000 against a 7000, either on undug targets or standardized test targets on a controlled test rig. Something similar to testing recently done in Kalgoorlie. That was good testing. Repeatable and standardised.

Anything else is advertising blurb. And I want more than that before my missus lets me part with the price of a new kitchen for "just another metal detector,,,,,,,,,,,how many do you want, darling?"

Now I just had a thought, why is it that I can test drive a car before I buy it - even a secondhand one - but I can't test a bloody expensive metal detector before I buy it? For another 5 grand I can buy a new small car! There has to be a way wouldn't you think?

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:00 pm

there is for some, a mate of mine is doing just that. I dont know if its just a special arrangement he has with the dealer or how he done it but he is trying for a few days b4 deciding. he will do all the test on undisturbed nuggets side by side with the 5k and i know his results with be truthful, no sales tacktick, as its all about finding gold with this fella.

cheers
martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:20 pm

just read a fellow sold his 5k for $2750 to some sucker. (who was the sucker again) gees if the 5k is going to drop to under the $3000,  scratch  spank   i will start to buy them up and resell in a yrs time, make more money than detecting for the season. wegr fgmjfhk   better keep dropping that price guys if you want to sell it...  cheers lol! lol! lol!   wegr

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:39 pm

GEEZ WOULD HAVE BEEN A CHINESE copy--y would u..what happens if he doesnt like the new machine--sell that and buy back a 5K..

Les --last time i lent 2 machines out to a mate--the F##King things never came Back..--unless i'm with the machine i dont lend nothing--some people wonder why i get P&&*D off. SDC 2300

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:49 pm

Oh shitt, that's right! Were those yours? I wondered who left 'em in the back of my truck.!

All jokes aside, that type of thing shuts me to tears. You do people a favour and they crap all over ya. There's an expression I use often when people ask me about the prospecting game, it goes,,,,,

"Nowhere, in any field of endeavour anywhere in the world, will you come across more thieves, liars, blackguards, blowhards, cheats, vagabonds and idle bastards than you will in prospecting"

I've been saying it for years and I mean every word. In this game, finding nuggets is easy compared to finding people that are dead straight up, ridgy-didge, without a greedy, no agenda honesty, won't detect yer spots behind yer back and you'd trust 'em with the last beer in the carton".

Bloody pity about those machines though Ray. You're a bloody sight more generous than I would be these days. I wasn't always like this, but by Jesus after 30 years of it, I am now! Perhaps I've become cynical, dya think? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Wedgetail on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttrash Fri 06 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm

mate over east sold his 5000 for $3999 incl. 4 coils

Several dealers over here are NOT taking a 5000 as a trade
in on a 7000

Im hoping coil prices for a 5000 will come down ?

Ttrash
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:34 pm

Sheesh! I'm trying to talk my missus into selling her 4500 to part-pay for MY 7000! All I hear is, "Yer NOT selling MY 4500!"

I dunno where she gets the idea from that it's her 4500 - I paid for it with MY gold! But I have a cunning plan - wait until the battery fails on that 4500 and we'll see then whose machine it is! I can hear it now, "Darling, precious, passion plum, my hero, my lord, my shining little twinkle star,,,,,,,,,,,,,can I borrow your 5000, please?"

"Nope, buy a new battery for YOUR 4500 why dontcha!" Mad

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Fri 06 Feb 2015, 3:39 pm

Geez Ray, thats a bloody tough one to cop.
But your a business bloke, why not take a signed impression of a credit card before you let them loose?

We have hired campervans etc., payed for the use then signed a credit card impression and driving licence copy to make sure we brought it back with all the stuff still inside.

Year, I know, some things I just don't get. Shocked
mike

boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 Price Empty GPZ7000 Price

Post by goldstrijk Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:43 pm

I've been saying it for years and I mean every word. In this game, finding nuggets is easy compared to finding people that are dead straight up, ridgy-didge, greedy, no agenda honest, won't detect yer spots behind yer back and you'd trust 'em with the last beer in the carton".

Hey Wedgetail
I can honestly say there are still some of us dinky-di Sangropers and Aussies
We were brought up to RESPECT OTHERS (Old School)
I'm not saying you are tarring everyone with the same brush and I have also experience your let downs mate
Please don't misunderstand what I am saying, I know where you are coming from!

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 06 Feb 2015, 4:57 pm

gees there are some ar$%holes out there ray. they wont want to show their face in town again. GPZ7000 Price 729094268
i wonder if the dealers have plans to hire the 7k out

its the old story cat, trustworthy people you can count on 1 hand and your right goldstrijk there mostly old school that still respect their parents, stops to help a stranger and wouldnt touch your last smoke cone or beer. Very Happy my type of people

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Fri 06 Feb 2015, 5:28 pm

Well said Martin!!
Ray, did you ever get those SDC's back
I cannot fathom how anyone can do that Mad

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content