Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join APLA--they need some help...

2 posters

Go down

Join APLA--they need some help... Empty Join APLA--they need some help...

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:50 am

I'm giving this crowd a helping hand and invite all our members who frequent the WA goldfields to join up and lend a hand and enjoy the many benefits that APLA has to offer

They are currently looking for a couple of meaningful delegates that have a few writing skills and can hold a phone to their ear for their bi monthly meetings. Then there is a annual general meeting to attend about mid year..shitt what a great way to meet those in the know and learn from some of the greats befor they turn to dust and all will be lost.

So pull yah finger out and give the aussie spirit a go.

I personally would like to have a go but work is my major problem...until that changes then I am snookered.

so heres anyones chance to help out if u have time on your hands. There web site has made life a lot easier and its not too shabby either.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Join APLA--they need some help... Empty Re: Join APLA--they need some help...

Post by martinjsto Sun 21 Dec 2014, 9:24 am

this is something i would enjoy doing Ray but unfortunately moving up to Northampton in march will limit my involvement and ability to attend meetings and such so not possible im afraid. this will be a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn from the best of them still remaining.
cheers Ray.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanjim Sun 21 Dec 2014, 11:28 am

Been a member of APLA for a while ....
Been to a few meetings but work roster gets in the way ....

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

Nanjim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down