Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball

Go down

Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball Empty Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 6:53 pm

heres one for those who want to loose a quick $4000--some sucker will have a punt and loose the lot...

These assholes just don't give up..spelling mistakes as well--they are free.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Gold-finder-gfx-7000-nuggets-gold-coin-/261553975389?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item3ce5d4f05d#ht_367wt_1362

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball Empty Re: Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm

while u r there if interested try the source --u will buy 3 for the price of ONE..

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Gold+finder+gfx+7000&catId=&initiative_id=SB_20140808154031

and the Australian government continues to trade with assholes that don't respect patents etc by anyone

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball Empty Re: Chinese GFX 7000--what a sucker ball

Post by Moneybox Thu 06 Nov 2014, 11:39 am

I've just had a look at the online details of this machine. From a specification point of view it looks to have all the necessary settings. Who knows it might actually do the job?

Most of you are old enough to remember the cynical view we had of all items that emerged from developing countries after the second world war where plans and specifications of many things were stolen and copied in a crude but functional manner. Those days it was a lot more difficult to make a copy but we saw some very good reproductions.

Remember the first Datsun 1000 and 1200, the Honda Life, Zot and 2 speed automatic Honda Civic? We got the Toyota Tiara with a constantly variable transmission and of course the first 4WD's. These copies of English and American vehicles were so good that some components were interchangeable with the parent vehicle. When I was an apprentice at Bedgoods Bakery in Paddington QLD I fitted an old Morris cylinder head on to a Datsun 1200. All I had to do was scallop out a little cast iron from under the thermostat housing to clear the larger Datsun water pump.
NOTE: The Japanese engineers worked out that the old Morris engine need better water flow and installed a larger pump.

I don't like the way we loose all our fabulous designs to overseas manufacturing but out government does very little to support local design and manufacture. And I don't think we can discount the reproductions we see coming to us from these developing countries. The first models may be a bit questionable but keep an eye out for following models at realistic prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2014, 12:37 pm

fair dimkun Phil--they r pieces of shite--chinese versions--open a 5000 and see if u can replicate the internals.

there is a piece of chinese crap for sale for $200 if u r interested.

i dont know why we have or strive for a free trade agreement with the biggest rip off country in the world. as far as a deveoping country goes well i'd disagree with that--just my humble opinion.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down