Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss.

2 posters

Go down

If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss. Empty If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss.

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 8:56 pm

Speaking to the dealer of motor bikes and quads at Kal and he said there were a few people he had heard of last season using cheaper chinese quads that did not even last 8 weeks before they were scrapped and dumped out in the bush. So it seems price and brand and country of origin play a big factor in a decent purchase of a good reliable quad.

Back to top Go down

If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss. Empty Re: If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss.

Post by Guest Thu 04 Jul 2013, 9:30 am

Just remember some Changger Banggers turn out to be clanggers.

Last edited by jitteryjim on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss. Empty Re: If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss.

Post by toad Fri 05 Jul 2013, 9:00 am

I had my 4x4 300cc Chinese quad for three years without a problem. Rode it almost every day during that time and apart from the occasional flat tyre it ran like a bird. Sold it to a guy on a farm and it's still going fine.

I'm sure the dealers don't like them though.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 2:24 pm

Yes... true it might come down to the operator of the quad.

Back to top Go down

If getting a Quad bike get a decent one and give the chinese ones a miss. Empty Chinese quads

Post by albo Fri 05 Jul 2013, 8:47 pm

chinese  quads .. I bought & own  one , still got it ,450 cc loncin  4wd, 6,800 dollars new ,it is  the Yamaha copy ... the oil cooler p*ssed out  oil on the first  trip, got a warranty new one been good otherwise  ,the air filter set up & electrics is sub standard to the jap equivalent ..12,000 dollars for the Yamaha , been good  otherwise ,  at the price id take the china bike again ,albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down