Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAVING A BALL

+4
cruiser1
aussie18
martinjsto
red devil
8 posters

Go down

HAVING A BALL Empty HAVING A BALL

Post by red devil Tue 23 Sep 2014, 2:48 pm

we have been on the road for ten weeks now 3 weeks caretaking cattle station,no gold there but have found some at sandstone,leinster and meeka will post pics in oct when we get home.
red
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

HAVING A BALL Empty Re: HAVING A BALL

Post by martinjsto Tue 23 Sep 2014, 3:00 pm

sounds like a great trip Red, I cant do more than a week at a time ATM but next year a big trip planned. hope the gold holds out for ya.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm

good stuff mate, I would be to if I could get out of Perth for that long or at all
keep it rolling
jase

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 6:07 pm

Sounds like your having a great time red,and finding some of the yellow stuff at the same time.A mate of mine might be care taking a cattle station soon at yarlaweelor which is north of Meekatharra.Just might have to join him.
Enjoy the rest of your trip.

regards

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by red devil Sat 18 Oct 2014, 9:44 pm

hi folks well we finally arrived home after thirteen weeks and 5600k the 4x4 and caravan were great on the dirt outback roads we travelled .our trip started at yalgoo to mt magnet youanmi went to see the caretaker there what an a/hole told us to f/ off and not to camp any where within 20k radius so we took off for sandstone and camped off the road for the night ,the next day i had a wave of the wand off the edge of the road and picked up a 2.6g, 5.6g and 3 small bits so the prick did us a favour.we then went to sandstone caravan park $7 per night for unpowered site ,then off to leinster picked up a nice 7g at the patch and few little bits had a week there then off to wiluna what dump drove around and straight out to meeka to me mates station which has gold bearing ground. we then headed back to meeka and took the back road to carnarvon after doing our station caretaking. while in sandstone we met the travelling goldsmith what a great guy he turned the 5.6g piece into a nice pendant which we will give to the young daughter. all up for the trip i picked up three quarters of an ounce.

regards red

red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by red devil Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:12 pm

s[HAVING A BALL P1020618url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=3HAVING A BALL P10206196&u=18351170][iHAVING A BALL P1020810mg]https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/35/11/70/p1020617.jpg[/img][/url]ome pics
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by red devil Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:19 pm

[HAVING A BALL P1020811url=https://servimg.com/view/18351170/40]HAVING A BALL P1020620[/url]
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 Sun 19 Oct 2014, 5:35 am

nice pendent red, great gold nice photo's all in all a great trip by the sounds HAVING A BALL 1424279845

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sun 19 Oct 2014, 6:08 am

Yes lovely pendent, great pics as well, regarding the fella who told you to PO, some people are just born angry.
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkinggold Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:00 am

That's a nice pendant red, does he cut stones too? I have a few nice sapphires I've found that would go nicely on nugget for the missus.

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Post by red devil Sun 19 Oct 2014, 12:34 pm

a[uHAVING A BALL P1020621rl=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=42HAVING A BALL P1020711&u=18351170]HAVING A BALL P1020812HAVING A BALL P1020710[/url] few more pics
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttrash Sun 19 Oct 2014, 1:33 pm

Great looking photos

& Well done on the Gold

We are looking at coming over next year for 4 + months

Ttrash
Ttrash

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:55 pm

love your work, bloody well done

happy hunting
Steve, Lea and Buddy
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm

great pics great trip. keep em coming Very Happy

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Mon 20 Oct 2014, 6:36 pm

Nice pics of the trip.Nice looking pendant and gold with it.Sounds like you had a ball apart from the loser with the wrong attitude.
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down