Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Detector

2 posters

Go down

New Detector Empty New Detector

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:07 am

Hi All,

A new detector is in the making, the Deep Six...$10,000 for ground 6' and deeper

Will try to keep you informed as I glean some more info

Also a few other detectors to rival M/L from the same guy

Ron

PS:At AEGPF

Back to top Go down

New Detector Empty Re: New Detector

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 5:07 pm

Oh...really?

AEGPF says it all I think

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 5:14 pm

Hi Goldy,

Well I had to bleed it out of him but there is a detector out there the Pro B and the beach detector and the others will be ready within 6mths according to grumpy bum Moodz

Time will tell!!!!

Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by fencejumper Sun 17 Nov 2013, 5:37 pm

I reckon we have heard this song before, a couple of times New Detector 3179412840

I predict the next machine out will be a minelab and it will be in feb (not the top shelf one though) Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2013, 11:28 am

Pretty fair assumption FJ

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=25809

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon 18 Nov 2013, 8:54 pm

How many tracks do we have to go down to find this one?

New Detector Laugh
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Nov 2013, 9:33 pm

as I have said befor --if u cant find gold with the 45 or the 5000 then u have a serious problem.

new machines aren't going to get simpler to use they will become a nightmare for the average punter out there..

for quite a few people they would have a better chance of backin a winner at the Melbourne cup than finding gold.

some people just cant get up to speed no matter what --I for one have a hard time doing what I love, it just gives me the proverbial that so many obstacles keep confronting me, but i'm lucky coz I am a very patient person sometimes and I get over innuendo very easily.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2013, 5:51 am

Personally I would prefer a detector that could just actually tell gold from crap, and if it would only go down to about 18" would be just fine, don't want to be draggin a backhoe about and be digging 6 foot deep holes all over the place, anyway becomes too serious and more like work than a hobby.l;wfh 

Anyway heard all this stuff before, every year for the last 10 or so and never once has there been a single machine produced that has even come close to the minlelab pi's, lwkgthgt 

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2013, 7:59 am

"A Hobby",,,,yep. But it seems it's a bit like fishing these days where there's too many people chasing what little fishing is left. Gold is no different except in one respect - it'll take another 2.8 billion years to renew this particular "fishery" if at all.

Only tiddlers left these days.lol! 

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2013, 12:55 pm

Caterpillar wrote:"A Hobby",,,,yep. But it seems it's a bit like fishing these days where there's too many people chasing what little fishing is left. Gold is no different except in one respect - it'll take another 2.8 billion years to renew this particular "fishery" if at all.

Only tiddlers left these days.lol! 

Cat

It doesn't grow back wtf

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down