Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found this Amazing

4 posters

Go down

I found this Amazing Empty I found this Amazing

Post by Bignuggs Tue 06 Aug 2013, 7:48 pm

This has nothing to do with detecting, prospecting or gold.  I just found it very interesting and I couldn't believe it went that fast.

So I had to ask myself, is this real or just some tricky video work.  I don't know Very Happy 

Last edited by Bignuggs on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling lol)
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

I found this Amazing Empty Re: I found this Amazing

Post by martinjsto Wed 07 Aug 2013, 8:42 am

now thats cool. i watched a couple on a park flying propeller plains and they were quite fast so a jet would be really quick and i think it is real. be hard to find if it dropped from the sky.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Wed 07 Aug 2013, 9:06 am

G,day Cliff, next time yout in a newsagent have a look at the model aeroplane mags and you will see how real they are.
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by koeh Wed 07 Aug 2013, 6:00 pm

I am pretty sure those jet planes do 160 km/h plus, awesome fun till it crashes

koeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 9:25 pm

Yes the model jets of today and the small helicopters flying around the house unbelieveble stuff. Back in the 60s and 70s if i had a spinning top and a bug catcher or spyrograph i had leading edge technology. How times have changed. A friend of mine is testing out a watch telephone with Gps and computer for a major
asian company out in the sticks at the moment. Not to mention the next generation of minelab detectors. Interesting stuff coming...............................

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:34 am

Hi jim, have you read any thing about the new minelab?, not much info about them available. i am looking at a purchase in the next year and am considering waiting for the new machine to be released (june july) ? rather than buying a 5000 and just continue to hire/lend for now.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 1:35 am

Only the guys at minelab and a couple of people testing the new instruments know what is going on.  Would say if the new model is coming out it will be about March before the easter holidays and WA season starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down