Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013

2 posters

Go down

Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013 Empty Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:37 pm

Will not be able to arrange further finance or be able to capital raise in this current environment. Now the chinese banks are having a few problems in their country with their lending practices. As well. Spoke to a broker at a brokerage firm in Perth stated the figures were about right.

Back to top Go down

Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013 Empty Re: Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013

Post by Bignuggs Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:44 pm

Interesting.  But it doesn't explain why the chinese are buying our farming land at an alarming rate.  I'll get called racist, but stuffem, it's scarey.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013 Empty Re: Expect between 90 and 120 small cap companies in Australian resources to close by 31 December 2013

Post by rogawilco Fri 21 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

Bloody scarey alright mate,
Ive got some small cap stocks getting hammered.and they are reluctant to admit the truth and stall on actioning their commitments to shareholders in order to hold on to what little funds they have left.One company i have permission to access has ceased operations and im freindly with the bloke who is caretaker there.He says chinese investors as often as monthly are inspecting the site with a veiw to picking it up cheap.While another known heavyweight prospector is snapping up
neighbouring leases that come available.I used to work at argyle diamonds and recently drove up there instead of flying up so i could have a kimberley experience catching barra etc and was blown away by the number of chinese in Kununurra.Nearly every shop is owned and operated by them it seems.It is happening by stealth.Like letting someone stay in your house and offering them
our hospitality only to be locked out on ya way back from the chinese red rooster.
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down