Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

target for the year--100 ozs

2 posters

Go down

target for the year--100 ozs Empty target for the year--100 ozs

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 7:59 am

thought i would set me a goal for the year ending April 2014.
Yep 100ozs nuggets or fines -i dont really care
considering I only picked up 2ozs last season with limited time out in the paddock.

if the rain keeps away for the rest of the year we might have a nudge at it a little bit earlier.

So good luck to the rest of u and hope everything u find is golden.
U never know if all goes well might come down to the muster for a weekend just to say hi.
that will be a challenge coz i hate the cold..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

target for the year--100 ozs Empty Re: target for the year--100 ozs

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:37 am

100 ounces,,,,that's acheivable. I have a couple of mates that did 150, 80 and 65 respectively - with machinery of course! We, on the other hand had a shocker of a season.

Where's "The Muster" taking place?

Back to top Go down

target for the year--100 ozs Empty target for the year--100 ozs

Post by albo Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:40 pm

Howdy Ray , Cat , i was at it for a while & it usually goes bits & bobs for a couple of months , then youl be sitting in a pub 10 pm ,say meeka & some vic tourist or someone will let the cat out of the bag & say iv been here 4 weeks & got 20 oz around.... so & so bore location , gota head home in vic now & probly wont be back , any how the place is cleaned up , go ya hardest .

Thanks buddy , i find the location , chain it for days , might go 3- 7 hours on the iron flats & up she comes with another run, not always , but SEAGULLING is a productive way of finding virgin patches also.

Dont get me wrong with seagulling , like some that do no prospecting & just hang around the likes of Leinster caravan park or the Meeka post office car park till they sucker some info out of some one & beleive me , they are out there .... we only need enough gold for fuel etc....... any how , drifted off about the main subject which was planning & finding a certain amount of gold,never can tell in this game with detectors, some years can start so slow & the next day you can hit the lucky creek & buy the new ute , happens.. albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:24 pm

one can only hope--just dont need anymore rain

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:48 pm

HI GUYS, JUST GOT BACK FROM THE KISS CONCERT.......LOUD.........NEED TO KNOW IF MARSHALL OR YAMAHA MAKE A AMP FOR THE GPX.........COULD BE THE ONLY WAY I HEAR A SIGNAL AGAIN, HAHA. IF I CAN PULL 10 OZ THIS YEAR IT WILL BE A WIN, LAST YEAR BEFORE BOTH RUGRATS AT SCHOOL AND I CAN HIT IT HARD AGAIN. OH, SORRY, I see I was yelling, have to get to the doc's to have the blood removed from my ears. fhsdfg fhsdfg fhsdfg fhsdfg fgmjfhk fgmjfhk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 8:09 am

u old goat-- lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 9:36 am

were off to a flyer--out last night and got 15grms for a couple of hours swingin--just as well I dont have to fed the family--lead and shirt button..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down