Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this be gold bearing Greenstone?

2 posters

Go down

Could this be gold bearing Greenstone? Empty Could this be gold bearing Greenstone?

Post by Yibidavid Fri 23 Nov 2012, 4:16 pm

Hi members, This is the first time I'm downloading an image- hope it comes out! I was riding in the park when I noticed something with a large tail bolt into a drain. I went over to investigate, whatever it was, was still in there as I could hear it splashing about- anyhow I noticed these greeny coloured rocks about 1-1/2 metres from the creek & drain area .which had quartz running along it with slightly pinkish colour. I couldn't move them. I'm not sure if the rocks are local or brought there maybe from a quarry to strenghen the creek & drain area. I'd like to know if this rock is definately greenstone so therefore associated with gold. I was pretty keyed up considering the bicycle park is only 35ks north of Brisbane.Any expert opinion is wecolmed cheers David
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Could this be gold bearing Greenstone? Empty Could this be gold bearing Greenstone?

Post by Yibidavid Fri 23 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

Sorry but I crashed after the copy & paste bit, the photo of the rock will get here one day? I friggin hope Mad
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yibidavid Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:40 am

Dear members, the rest of this thread is under " Posting pictures" sorry for any confusion scratch whgirt david

Last edited by Bignuggs on Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's in 2 places now)
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Could this be gold bearing Greenstone? Empty Re: Could this be gold bearing Greenstone?

Post by Bignuggs Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:56 am

Could this be gold bearing Greenstone? 100_0510
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Could this be gold bearing Greenstone? Empty Re: Could this be gold bearing Greenstone?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down